89

oikawa_t

Liked by iwa

Liked by iwa.iwa and others

oikawa_t they pooped on me.

(btw its u in the picture guys) <33

***

btw let's pretend that seasons
just don't exist 🥰🥰🥰

***

The beach trip pt. 1

Fat slimy cock
8:22 am

I can't wait to see you guys

Yachi: can't wait to see u too <33

I need to get away from Makki.

Yachi: oh

Hana: HELP

he is driving me CRAZY

Mai: what did he do now 😭

HES. SO. CLINGY.

Mako: ☠️☠️

HE WONT STOP FUCKING CRYING
THE YEAR ISNT EVEN OVER YET BRO?!?!
STOP WHINING
HES ACTING LIKE WE'RE GONNA DIE

Kaori: LMFAOAOAO

Yukie: BRO HAS ABANDONMENT ISSUES

Hana: YEAH
Hana: HASNT HE ALRDY LOST ONE MOTHER?!??

Eri: GUYS ☠️

U RIGHT U RIGHT
BUT OMG
HE MIGHT LOSE ME TOO IN A MINUTE

Yukie: HELP Y/N STOP

HE KEEPS GOING LIKE
"Oh.my.god. Do u remember the time-🥹"
yes Makki that happened five minutes ago.

Mai: PLEEEEASE

Kaori: IM DYING BYE

I can't wait till he falls asleep
he usually does around this far into a journey
then we can have some peace

Kiyo: let that poor child rest

and me too
bc omg I can't

Yachi: awww 😭

***

10 minutes later

Kaori: ok y/n we can sympathise w u now
Kaori: bokuto asked how much longer of the year we had and when akaashi told him, he started BAWLING.

Yukie: AND WILL NOT STOP

BAHAHAHA

Yachi: poor bokuto 😭😭

Mako: ok but watch his mood do a 180 when he sees the beach

Kaori: I cannot wait.

Mai: LMFAO

***

The girls were right. When Bokuto saw the sand and the water, his eyes lit up and he went speeding away. But luckily Akaashi was able to stop him in time before he plummeted into the ground. He was not however, able to stop Yukie. She face planted and somehow swallowed a good amount of sand and choked.

Karasuno and Aoba Johsai were already there and were watching Oikawa and Kags having a sand castle building competition.
"If I win, I get to drown you."
"Oikawa no," you said.
"Y/N!!" Yukie ran straight up to you and tackled you into the sand as Kaori walked steadily behind waving with a smile.

Yukie then let you breathe to go and tackle both Kiyoko and Yachi next as Kaori helped you up and gave you a hug.
"Makki doing any better?" She laughed and laughed even harder when you just sighed and pointed toward Makki who was clinging to Mattsuns leg like a child.
"Makki. Get. Off. Me."
"NO!" He cried.
"IM NOT YOUR DAD!"

You sighed and turned back to Kaori. "We don't know what we're gonna do with him."
Kaori smiled warmly. "Do you know what you and Mattsun are gonna do yet?"
"Yeah," you sighed again. "We're gonna try long distance, but I just don't know." There was only two people you couldn't lie to in this world, Kyotani and Kaori. She raised her eyebrow at you and crossed her arms but you just shrugged. Today wasn't the day you let anyone know how you were really feeling. How were you supposed to tell them when you didn't even really know yourself?

Soon, all the other teams joined and you and the rest of the managers all sat at your little spot underneath a large umbrella.
"Can we go play mermaids yet?" Yukie groaned.
"Y'all can go," said Hana. "But I'm staying here." She lay out on a towel and began to sunbathe. Hana looked expensive and fancy as she always did. Kaori smiled at her.

"Go ask Makki," you said. "He'll join you."
"Really?!" Yukies eyes lit up and dashed off when you gave her a confirming nod.
"Why aren't you going?" Mai asked. "You usually love playing mermaids."
"Don't feel like it today." Was all you responded with.
"Fair enough!" Mai smiled as she slathered sunscreen all over her body.

To be continued...
next chap will be funnier <33 (hopefully lol)