28

Oikawa's lost shoe
3:45 pm

why are all ur enemies hot oikawa

Kawa: you're literally dead to me.

Ku: can we mute him again??

Kyo: I'll do it

Kawa: DONT U FCUKING DARE
Kawa: and y/n
Kawa: istg if u even LOOK at HIM
Kawa: I will make sure u never see anything again

Matsu: well fuck 💀

Makki: y/n run 😭😭

Kyo: I can sense his aggressive typing through the screen

HAVSHAHA

Matsu: PFFFT-

Makki: FR THO

Kawa: I'll scalp u alive

Iwa: oikawa this is ur last warning

Kawa: ok I'm done

thank fuck
that was not my cup of tea

Matsu: cup of tea 💀

SHUT UP 😭😭

Matsu: have some shortbread cookies while ur at it 💀💀

HELLO?!
SHORTBREAD COOKIES ARE GOOD

Matsu: ofc u think that

Kawa: y'all need to stop with ur dumbass feuds 😐😐

Makki: u spelt flirting wrong

Matsu: someone mute makki

Makki: NO WAIT PLS I BEG

Ku: beg? 🤨

Makki: KUNIMI NO-

LMFAOOOO

Ya: why hasn't oikawa texted...

Matsu: if any of u guys hear a closeted gay kid has gone missing on the radio
Mastu: it's him

Kyo: 💀💀

Ku: HAAAAAHAHS

Makki: CRYING FR

SAME BRO OMFG 😭😭😭

Kawa: I'm not gay

Matsu: that's exactly what someone whos closeted would say

Kawa: MATTSUN STOP IT.

💀💀

Makki: why is his accent british in text

Kyo: I never once fucking understand a word you're saying

PFFFT-

Iwa: none of us ever do

Kin: fr fr

Makki: no one gets me 😔💔

Matsu: yeah ur right
Matsu: fucking loser

Makki: FUCK U 😭

wait so just making sure bc I'm like that
the practise match is tmr

Iwa: yeah it is :)

thank u :)
fuck I gotta go
I touched the rat trap

Ku: what-

Kyo: omfg
Kyo: I gtg too
Kyo: she stepped in another one

Matsu: HHAVAH

Makki: HEEEEEELP

***

Standing before the great school named Shiratorizawa, you told Makki twice to tie his shoelaces and got ignored both those times. You did not feel bad at all when Matsukawa tripped him.
"This school is big," said Kyotani.
"Like my-!" Makki got hit by Iwaizumi before he could say anything more. He winced and rubbed his arm, pouting like a child.
"More like bigger than your future," said Iwaizumi, hitting Makki further away. His jaw dropped and everyone tried not to laugh at him, but it was a little difficult.

All of you walked toward the gym where the coaches shook hands and invited you in. The team wasn't there yet which you found a little funny since this was their school. Next to Oikawa, you plopped down on the bench as he scowled.
"Why aren't you warming up with the others?"
"I am," he said. "I'm warming up my mind."
"OK, Oikawa." You let your weird ass captain be and talked to the boys before finally getting to see Shiratorizawa in person. Ushijima, their captain and also Oikawa's arched enemy, was really fucking tall and really fucking good looking. His teammates were too, all of them. Oikawa tried to tell you off for looking at them but Iwa dragged him away before they both went up and shook hands with Ushijima. From where you were standing, you could see the vein sticking out of Oikawa's face. You wondered why he hated him so much, no one had really told you yet.

"Sup, Makki!" This wasn't any of your boys, but a boy from Shiratorizawa. He was also tall with read spiky hair that you really wanted to compliment him on.
"Tendou!" Makki walked over and hugged the boy, you were happy they were friends. You were going to let them talk and walk further away, but Makki called you over.
"This, is our lovely manager! Her names Y/n!" He seemed very proud, putting his arm around you and all.
"It's not to meet you."
"Yeah, you too!" The boy laughed.
"I love your hair by the way."
"Really? Thanks! I love your pin! Is that from Demon Slayer?"
You nodded enthusiastically. "Do you watch?"
"Yes! It's so good!"
"I know right?" In the corner of your eye, you saw Makki point to Tendou and you with a sly smile. You then saw Matsukawa with a frown upon his face, and suddenly you wanted to make sure he was okay instead of talk to Tendou. But you'd get his number for sure, he seemed really fun! You were even more sure of this when he tackled a teammate of his and sat on them. He reminded me of Makki a bit, no wonder they were friends.

Once the practise match was over and you all  now had Oikawa's shitty mood to look forward to, you got Tendous number. And on the car ride back, you texted him back and fourth, not knowing that at the time Matsukawa stared at your happy expression while feeling really angry for some reason, but also a little sad. Makki of course made fun of him and that resulted in him getting yet another bruise.

To be continued...