37

Yukie had convinced you that she'd be able to peruse everyone into following along with the plan. This was how it went in reality:

"That's not a good idea," said Kiyoko, taking a sip of her tea at the table.

"I have anxiety, so if we were to do that, I would have diarrhoea," Yachi answered very honestly.

"Bro I can't walk that far, I'll dislocate something," Mei said dramatically.

"Yeah...I'm not sure if that sounds safe," Eri politely said.

"I'm good here," said Mako.

"Did you even pause to think about this, Yukie? How did you get Y/n to even go along with your crazy ass antics?" Kaori asked, her knees to her chest as she sat at the table as well.

"Woah, woah, woah! Guys, simmer down, alright?" Yukie said, making gestures with her hands and talking strangely. "Let's all just calm our tits, and breathe!" She did motions of breathing in and out but no one followed along and just stared at her. Mei even got out her phone to record because Yukie looked really fucking stupid. "Hey! Stop recording! You're all a bunch of wankers!" Everyone laughed.

"OK, OK," you stepped forward and pushed the feral Yukie a little behind you and faced the group all sitting at the dining table.

"Look," you said. "I know Yukie sounds crazy, but...let's just do it."

"Oh my fucking God," Kaori gasped. "Yukie's corrupted you!"

"Oh fuck you Kaori!" Yukie went to lunge at her as Kaori laughed, but was stopped by you. She bit you even!

"Did you bite me? You're like a fucking beaver."

"Yeah, she looks like one too."

"WHO FUCKING SAID THAT?!" At this, everyone laughed again and couldn't stop.

"Guys!" You said, trying to calm down. "Can we all for once, hear Yukie out. I know how that sounds! Like we're asking to be murdered but please, you're only here for one weekend, let's make some memories."

After everyone calmed down, they all seemed to be in deep thought. Some whispered to each other and then looked over at you and Yukie. During this, the two of you would exchange anxious glances. And then, Kaori hit the table with her fist.

"That fucking hurt, but anyway..." she looked over everyone at the table and then at you. "We agree because we love you. But let me ask you something."

"Of course!"

"Why did you agree? How did Yukie convince you?"

"Well...the neighbours we're gonna steal from...are rich."

"Oh ok makes sense," Kaori said as everyone agreed and exchanged casual nods.

The plan was set. You all dressed in dark clothing so you wouldn't be spotted and grabbed the things you would need.

"Yukie, put the knife away."

"That's lame." She put the knife away reluctantly.

"Yachi," said Kiyoko. "Why do you have a plunger?"

"Yukie told me to get it."

"Let me give you a piece of advice," Kaori interrupted and placed her hands on Yachi's shoulders. "Never. Listen. To. Yukie."

"But aren't we listening to her right now?" Yachi asked.

"No, we're listing to Y/n!"

"I've had enough of this slander," Yukie said making everyone cackle. It didn't make it any better considering her outfit. She dressed in a duck onesie with crocs covered in hot peppers. It was a very Yukie outfit, that's all you could say.

Once you were all outside, you made hand signals but everyone just looked at you strangely.

"The fuck are you doing?" Mako snorted.

"Hand signals!"

"I thought you were doing sign language," said Yukie.

"Just use your words, which house is it?" Kaori asked, peeking over the bushes.

"Fine," you scoffed. "But we're learning hand signals when we get back so when we pull off a heist we can be discrete."

"A heist? What are we, Oceans 8?" Mei asked.

"I wish," you said, daydreaming about all the hot women. "OK, anyway, it's two houses down. Do we just...walk?"

"What else are we gonna do?" Kaori mocked. "Cartwheel all the way there?"

"I can't do that," said Eri. "I'll throw up."

"Why would you throw up?" Kiyoko asked her.

"I do when there's too much motion going on."

"You know I threw up blood one time when I hit my head." Everyone paused and looked at Yukie blankly.

"That actually," said Yachi. "Makes a lot of sense."

"Fuck you all."

"No," you said, ignoring the whole stupid conversation and instead getting back to Kaori's comment. "But like, won't we be very out in the open? What if someone sees us sneaking into their house?"

"That's actually a good point," said Kiyoko.

"For once," Mei whispered, hoping you wouldn't hear.

"You're three levels lower than me in everything, I would pipe down if I was you."

"Oop," said Yukie. "Mamas mad." Mako and her laughed together at this as you rolled your eyes with a smile beginning to creep up on you.

"Why don't we go that way?" Suggested Eri after a few moments. Everyone looked to where she was pointing.

"Down the bushes?"

"Is it dangerous down there?" Eri asked you.

"Nah not really, just watch your step since we're in the dark."

"How are we meant to watch our step if we're in the dark?"

"Stop it with the sarcasm, Yukie."

"It was a genuine question!" Everyone ignored her as you all headed toward the bushes.
Did it end well? With this group? Of course fucking not.

To be continued...