68

yaku (story)

***

As you all walked toward the end of the hall where the ramp supposedly was, you talked to Makki. "Where's Issei?" You asked.
"Oh, you're boyfriend? Well, when I tried to see if he wanted to come, he punched me in the fucking face." You covered your mouth as you snorted so as to not be too loud. "It's not funny!"

"It is Makki, but I'm so sorry. Did it hurt?"
"Yes it hurt!" Makki pouted and rubbed his face as you tried not to laugh at him. Up ahead of you, Yukie and Bokuto were fighting with some light saviours they'd found somewhere somehow and battled before they both hit themselves in the face by accident.

"Okay!" Kuroo clapped his hands. "Who wants to go next?"
"Me me me!" Yukie jumped and yelled louder than everyone so to shut her up, she got put in the bin and sent flying. As she flew down the hall, you could hear her say: weeeeeeee!! And then begin singing Barbie Life In The Dream House.

Faintly, you could all hear her smack into the wall at the end of the hall and fall. She groaned just as Noya had and began laughing like a maniac. And then, there was another voice. It sounded awfully too familiar.

"Yukie, what the fuck are you doing?" It was Kyotani.
Casually, this was how Yukie responded: "sitting my drivers test mate."
"Well you've fucking failed. Are you okay?"
"Yup, I'm peachy mate," said Yukie who then defiantly sounded like she fell again...with the bin still.
"Here," said Kyo and you were sure he was being the sweet person he was and helping Yukie.

Kyotani took Yukies hand in his and lifted her up. He grabbed her waist to steady her and then moved his hands to her arms.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine dude, I'm tough."
"You have a bruise."
"What?! No! Not on my sexy body!" She said and began freaking out, looking all over herself.

"You can still be sexy with bruises."
Yukie paused then smiled deviously. She wiggled her eyebrows as she said, "do you find me sexy, Kyo?" In a suggestive voice, but she was instantly shut down.
"No, I'm saying you could be."
"Oh alright, fuck you then." Kyotani gave a small laugh to which Yukie noticed and was about to point out before the group came rushing.

"It was sick, right?!" Noya asked.
"Hell yeah!" Yukie high fived Noya as you eyed Kyotani and gave him a knowing look. He shook his head a firm no at you but you just shrugged cheekily and turned away.

A few of you were able to go down the ramp before you all got in trouble. In the morning, you'd all be made to clean the bathrooms. Great.

my babygirl
2:45 am

did u get fucking caught 💀

no...
ok yeah but so what
they peer pressured me

thats what Makki said

THAT BITCH STOLE MY LINE

LMFAOO
u didnt get hurt did u?
I heard yukie did

she's literally fine
that girl is dramatic asf
she made me carry her
the bruise is on her arm dawg 💀💀

omfg 💀

OMG ALSO GOSSIP!!

my favourite thing
tell me

ofc my love
SO
IM PRETTY SURE WE ALL CAUGHT KYO AND YUKIE HAVING A LITTLE MOMENT

no way

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT BUT THEN I SAW KYOS FACE AND THEN I WAS LIKE
CONFIRMED!! 😻😻😻

would not have guessed he'd like yukie

no literally
u spy on kyo and I'll spy on yukie ok??

I got u

thank u!!
goodnight <33
also dont punch Makki again

sorry that was my natural reflexes

HELP

goodnight gorgeous
I love you

I LOVE U TOO
KISSES!!!
Liked by my babygirl

To be contiued...
Couples who spy together, stay together.
ALSO I THINK I NEED TO WRITE MORE MATSU AND Y/N ROMANCE..
it doesnt feel like enough but idk 🤨

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY NEW HAIKYUU FANFIC GUYS 😻😻 its called "I have fucking powers?!" IT HAS A WEIRD CONCEPT BC IDK LMFAO