48

keiji.a (story)

Kags9:34 am

Kags
9:34 am

MY HEART SPEED JUST SHOT THROUGH THE ROOF GUYS

that sounds unhealthy

oh
hey Kags 😻

u didnt mean to text me did u

im sorry 😔😔

its fine
are u alr tho

NOT RLLY BUT ITS OKAY

what happened
did ur school take the vending machines away too?

HELP NO
but omg u poor thing
u love the vending machines ☹️☹️

ik
its very sad right now

LMFAOO
okay
SO
the real reason im upset is bc I feel like I cant face matsukawa cause ngl im embarrassed

why?

bc I like him
and the other day he told me he USED to like me

oh
yeah I see why you didnt mean to text me now
I dont have a fucking clue what to tell you

HEEEELP
KAGS UR SO FUNNY
COULD BE A COMEDIAN ONG

why does everyone keep telling me im funny

BC U ARE

im just honest
I cant even be mean to ppl anymore
they dont take it seriously

HAHAHSHS
that sounds rlly rough

yeah it is

💀💀
Liked by Kags

***

With Kyo because you had pulled him along, you tried your best to avoid interacting with Matsukawa one on one.

Not that you knew, but what you were trying to do was painfully obvious. At one point, you went as far as trying to hide in a bin and then fell over...with the bin...and with the trash.

Kyo helped you get any rubbish out of your hair, let yourself freshen up and smell a little nicer, and then treated you to a refreshing drink at one of the vending machines. You were very grateful for a brother like him.

Meanwhile, Matsukawa was freaking out over his worst fear coming true.
"She's avoiding me," he told Makki, hands in his hair, pulling at it slightly from stress. Anyone looking at him now would see him as a perfect example of someone having a mid-life crisis.

Makki, who was chewing on a protein bar, mumbled through his munches, "well, can ya blame her? Kinda put that all on her out of nowhere."

"I know," he sighed and groaned. "What do I do?!"

"Tell her you like her," Makki replied with a harsh tone because he had suggested the same thing more than 50 times.

"But—."

"If I have to listen to one more shitty excuse from you, I'm gonna tell Oikawa."

"You wouldn't," Matsukawa hissed quietly and narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, I would." Makki narrowed his back.

Matsukawa sighed in defeat and sat down against one of the hallway walls soon followed by Makki. He felt bad for the guy. Matsukawa may be clueless, but he was still his best friend.

"God you're stubborn," he told Matsu. "Just tell her! You're starting to piss me off."

For a while, Matsukawa didn't reply. When he did, what he said took Makki by surprise. "I should, I really should I love her a lot—fuck, this is scary though." His hands found his hair again and he looked more anxious than ever.

Makki seized this opportunity. He wasn't being a dumb bitch! He was nearly convinced! All Makki had to do now, was push Mattsun just a little further and give him some confidence.

"Do it! Definitely, you've got this!"

He sighed again, "but what do I even say? It can't be boring, she deserves better than that."

"Hmmm," Makki hummed and put his finger to his chin in thought as Matsukawa rolled his eyes. "You're defiantly right, its gotta be special, but not over special. It can't be cringy."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Also one more thing," Makki wriggled to face Matsukawa better, his legs crossed and pinky raised. "Do you pinky promise not to hurt her? I care about her too!"

Matsukawa took Makki's pinky in his without hesitation. "I'd rather kill myself than upset her even once."

"Woah ok—bro took it a bit far."

To be continued...
ANY IDEAS FOR THE CONFESSION?!
Anything you guys would like to see from it?