71

mak000

Liked by Hana and Others

mak000 surpriiiiise

(In photo is Mako and Mai 😻)

***

It was like a standoff. Kenma and Yukie spitting insults at one another but with extremely different ways of expressing themselves. While Yukie used her finger to point a lot and make a point, Kenma just stood there and said what he wanted to say. Everyone else, well...they were very dramatic with their reactions. There were many gasps whenever an insult was said.

But before they even continued, ground rules were set.
1: nothing was off limits. Both Kenma and Yukie did not care.
2: if you cannot return a roast in at least a minute, you lose.
3: Yukie, don't use violence. (This one was written in bold by Kaori and Akaashi).

Yukie: "your hair looks like some shitty noodles you'd get in a restaurant infested with rats."

Kenma: "you're so pale that you could call you transparent. I can practically see through you."

Yukie: "you're so short I can't even use you as a step stool."

Kenma: "your friends defiantly have a group chat without you."

Yukie: "if you flipped your hair, it would suddenly be winter and snowing."

Kenma: "you're like the end pieces of a loaf of bread. Everybody touches you but nobody wants you."

Yukie: "at least I get some affection. What do you get? A kiss from your mom on Valentine's Day?"

Kenma: "you look like futures past."

Yukie: "well you look like a gay pelican."

Kenma: "you're like a bird with glass except the glass is the world."

Yukie: "you're 16 and already have a hunchback."

Kenma: "you're the reason security cameras were put in stores."

Yukie: "you're the reason for your parents divorce."

Kenma: "I'm also the reason you're still into guys."

Yukie: "when you walk past an elementary school, they ask you what you're doing out of class."

Kenma: "I've seen a frog look hotter than you."

Yukie: "You look like you're coated in pizza grease."

Kenma: "you're filled out but not even pedophiles want your crazy ass."

Yukie: "and you're filled with all that sperm that's gonna stay there because no women or man will ever want to touch your smelly ass."

Kenma: "you've been around so much that your ovaries are gonna dry up by the time you're 20."

Yukie: "you look like the outcome of inbreeding."

Kenma: "you look like you can't even doggie paddle."

Yukie: "you look like the kinda quiet kid who brings a gun to school."

Kenma: "you're so stupid that you'd accidentally shoot yourself with a gun."

Yukie: "if you went to America, you would be bullied.

Kenma: "America wouldn't even let you into the country."

Yukie: "I bet when you're asked about in a conversation, your parents change the topic."

Kenma: "I bet your parents wish they could change you."

Yukie: "not even Dora could find you you're so small."

Kenma: "you're the kinda girl Rory Gilmore makes fun of."

Yukie: "Ok first of all, I'd obviously be Louise who is Rory's friend. But anyway, you look like a gacha kid."

Kenma: "you were the kid who always got told they were a bad influence."

Yukie: "you were the kid that ate their boogers."

Kenma: "you're so uncoordinated that it changed your sexuality from straight to bi."

Yukie: "you look like you have a foot fetish."

Eventually, the roast battle was stopped when everyone realised Yukie and Kenma were never running out of ideas. They all decided the winner would be decided by votes and the loser would have to do whatever the winner says.

To be continued...
WHO DO YALL THINK WON?! U CAN CHOOSE IMA GO OFF WHOEVER GETS COMMENTED THE MOST.