1 ¦ Welcome To My Life

Hi everyone :-) Welcome to my new story. Please remember that this story is made by my fantasy and is not the reality. Please vote & share this story.

Now get urself comfy and let me take you to another world. <3

Okay... Today I would do it. Today I would dare.

With that thought, I stood in front of my mirror and squeezed my cheeks. I looked like a hamster and I would have loved to just topple straight backwards and never get up again. But I couldn't keep hiding it. I was breaking myself and that moron on YouTube said it's better to be honest than get your hopes up for years.

I tied my brown curly hair into a braid and smoothed out my shirt as it showed few wrinkles. So again... I, Estela Rodriguez, would walk straight up to him today and tell him that I liked him more than just as a friend.

"Hey, what's up?", I tried in front of my mirror and then immediately wanted to give myself the bullet. I couldn't bring myself to do that. "Heeseung? I have something to tell you..." That sounded too serious.

"Estela! Melissa's here!"

That was my cue. I didn't answer, put on a thin jacket and stumbled down the stairs, because actually I was already pretty late, but there were more important things than school. Heeseung, for example.

"Bye," I yelled through the house, not even waiting for my grandmother to answer. She probably hadn't heard me at all.

With big steps I ran to Melissa, who was waiting for me at the sidewalk.

"Well, Turtle?" She looked at me mischievously. "Sloth?", I laughed and ran past her as the tramway was about to arrive.

The boys, Heeseung and Jay, had school an hour early and that's why they couldn't take us in the car today. I had wanted to get my driver's license for a long time, but we didn't have the money. My parents didn't want to know anything about me anymore and Abuela (=grandmother in Spanish) had taken me in. My grandfather had died and that was only a year and a half ago.

"Did you do the biology homework?" I shook my head. "Was going to do it, but I didn't understand it and put it down right away."

The tramway pulled up and I yawned loudly. "What if he throws in a surprise test?" My eyes rolled as we sat down. "Then I'll get up, say bye, and run out of the room."

Melissa started laughing and clapping as it brought back old memories. "As well as you did in Spanish?" I agreed with a laugh and looked out the window.

The Los Angeles sun was beaming beautifully on the asphalt and no clouds were in the sky.

"Did you know the history teacher is pregnant?" I turned my head to my best friend, "Pregnant?" I formed a ball in front of my stomach with my hand and looked at Melissa in disbelief. "With a baby?" "No, she just ate the Bible. Yeah, you idiot. She's having a baby." I flashed her my middle finger and the tramway stopped at the next stop.

My lips puckered as I recognized Aleyshia. My enemy... No one knew I saw her like that, but recently she had something going on with Heeseung and I could croak.

She was beautiful. Had curves in all the right places, although if I were a boy she could quietly have an even bigger ass. But Heeseung's dogs sure did enjoy a few bones....

Not that being skinny isn't beautiful. Every body is beautiful as it is, just... Yeah, I was just jealous. I openly admitted it here and now.