37 ¦ Sobbing and Crying

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating so much but I'm currently working on a new story and this one here is coming to it's end but we still have some chapters left. :-)
- - -

"Estela... It's going to be all right. You look like you suffered all those injuries yourself."

I sat on the bench in front of the school. Next to me, Melissa squatted cross-legged and stroked my loose hair behind my ear.

Yes, even though I knew Jake would get better, I was still worried.  Yesterday I'd told everyone not to worry, but my own was exploding for the thousandth time.

"He should just wake up...", I muttered worried. All night I had been worrying about why I had mixed Jake with Heeseung. How stupid could I possibly be?

Outrageously messed up with my own feelings, I had forgotten about his and paid no attention to them whatsoever.

"He will. After all, the doctors said he'd be responsive by tomorrow at the latest. He's not completely comatose. He's just been sedated so he won't experience the worst of the pain."

I was about to answer my best friend when two shadows formed in front of us. Synchronously, we lifted our heads and caught sight of our idiots.

Heeseung was still looking at me with the apologetic look and Jay by now you couldn't really tell that he was also involved in the accident. 

The scrape on his chin was simply covered with a band-aid. It turned out that Heeseung's shoulder was dislocated and luckily I had gone to Cayetana and Jaehyun yesterday, because that way I didn't have to watch them put the rag's shoulder back in. Apparently that is supposed to hurt extremely. Well... Partly you could call it karma.

"How are you guys doing?" the brown-head next to me inquired, holding my hand as she fixed her eyes on the guys. "Better than last night."

I shifted uncomfortably on the bench as I noticed Heeseung staring at me. I didn't dare look at him. I didn't want to see him. "Can we talk?" I heard his question, but ignored it and pretended I didn't hear him.

I think the gray-haired man knew I was ignoring him and knelt in front of me to be at eye level with me as well. "Please. I think there's a lot we should talk out."

Pissed off, I swallowed. "And I think I told you everything important the other day at the hospital. That's all I have to say, and you know what I meant there."

The longer I spoke, the firmer my voice became, which meant that anger and frustration were building up inside me.

"But at least listen to what I'm trying to say for a minute." Heeseung was really insistent, but I turned away from him. "The money for the surgery. You don't have to pay me back." I gulped.

What an asshole. Why was he bringing this up right here? This was so embarrassing to me that he had paid part of it and I had gotten help from him. That statement pissed me off and I looked him in the face again.

"Seriously, now?! Why don't you go get another megaphone and tell the whole fucking school that you did this? I'm going to pay you back that amount, I don't give a fuck if you want it or not. I don't want to be in debt to a complete asshole. I meant what I said. Just leave me alone and maybe someday I'll be able to face you again without feeling a gag reflex."

A lump did form in my throat then and I took my hand out of Melissa's, which was about to follow me as I stood up. I excused myself. "I'm sorry. But I just want to be alone right now. I'll see you in class."