Chapter 16

Li Yu was still staring at him eagerly, looking a little apprehensive, waiting for his final conclusion.

Wen Jinbai pondered for a long time before nodding his head. This pastry will definitely sell well. Li E was already surrounding Li Yu with a look

of admiration at this time, "Third brother, you can actually make such delicious cakes. The third brother is indeed the best."

It's floating.

Since they all said it was delicious, Li Yu was full of confidence. There were no eggs and flour at home. Tomorrow, he would go to buy some raw materials and make dozens of samples first, and sell them door-to-door. As long as the customers are satisfied, he can order Order, come for a limited number of special customization, price, do big families lack a few pennies? No, what they lack is special services.

Li E left very satisfied. She was very happy. From the relationship between the third brother and the third brother-in-law, it can be seen that the third brother treats his husband no longer as disgusted and indifferent as before. Some people know how to make pastries. Third brother, the third brother who cares about people, the third brother's husband has come to the end of all hardships, right? That's great.

After discussing it, the two began to make preparations, running around all day long, naturally not paying attention to the rumors in the village. Fortunately, they earned more than 100 cash last time, which was enough to buy some raw materials for making pastries.

Today, Aunt Li San was picking eggs, and her family fed three or four chickens, which is considered a good family in the village. Her chickens now lay eggs every day, but the baby of their family, every day, she will pick up the eggs in the nest and gather them together. When a certain amount is reached, she will let the head of the family take them to the town and sell them. Not a small income.

There are three more eggs today, and Aunt Li is very happy from the bottom of her heart. Her chickens are just as good as they are, and it seems that they will be able to go to town again in a short time.

Just as she was thinking, she heard a sound outside the yard. Listen carefully, it seems that someone is knocking on the door of her house. It is already after dinner. Who will come to her so late? She is a little puzzled. Put the eggs in the basket, wipe your hands and go out to answer the door.

"Who is it? Here it is." Sure enough, someone was knocking on the door, and she quickly answered loudly.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw Li Yu standing outside, and she felt a thump in her heart. What is this plague god knocking on her door for? I'm afraid it's not a good thing, thinking about it, I want to go back and close the door.

However, Li Yu had sharp eyes and quick hands, and hurriedly reached out to stop him. "Hey! Third Aunt, don't close the door. I have something to ask you."

Third Aunt Li murmured in her heart. Although she lived in a village, she never had any contact with her on weekdays. What can I do to come to her at this time? Who doesn't know the virtues of the third boy from the Li family, if he came to the door, how would he know if it was a weasel giving a New Year greeting to a chicken? Trouble about him is best kept to a minimum.

Li Yu is very sincere, "Third Aunt, I really have something to do, please listen to me before you talk about it, okay?"

Third Aunt Li said with a cold face, "Then tell me, what's the matter?"

Li Yu shy With a smile on his face, he said, "Third Aunt, do you have chickens?"

Third Aunt Li immediately became furious when she heard this. Did the God of Plague take a fancy to her chickens? If you want to harm her baby, don't let this kind of person enter the house, otherwise you won't know if your chickens have been harmed, then where will she complain?

Seeing that Aunt Li was about to close the door again, Li Yu hurriedly said, "No, Aunt Li, listen to me, I want to ask if your house sells eggs?"

"Why are you asking this?" There is a tendency to become impatient.

"Um, I just thought if you have eggs at home, can I buy some?" Li Yu rubbed his nose and smiled.

"You want to buy eggs?" Aunt Li was in disbelief, and looked up and down Li Yu suspiciously.

Li Yu nodded again and again, fearing that she would not believe it, he fumbled for a money bag and poured some copper coins into his hand, "I bought eggs, and I brought all the money."

Only then did Aunt Li believe that Li Yu was I really wanted to buy eggs, so I hesitated, should I sell her eggs to the third boy of the Li family? If she sold it to him, she wouldn't have to work so hard to sell eggs in the town before dawn, but her family really didn't want to have anything to do with this man's character.

Third Aunt Li glanced at the copper plate in Li Yu's hand again, gritted her teeth and said, "Come in, let me ask you Third Uncle Li first."

"Okay, okay." Li Yu followed Aunt Li into the room with a smile.

Uncle Li's voice came from the room: "Ahem! Who is it?"

Aunt Li looked back at Li Yu, and said loudly, "It's the third boy from the Li family at the east end of the village. He said he was here to buy eggs." She stretched out her hand as she spoke. Open the door curtain and let Li Yu in.

Li Yu entered the room and said hello to Uncle Li who was sitting in the main room, "Uncle San, I want to buy some eggs with you and go home. I wonder if it would be convenient?

" It's the third kid from the Li family? You want to buy eggs?"

Li Yu nodded, "Exactly, third uncle, I'm willing to buy your eggs at the price in town."

Li Sanshu frowned, "How many eggs do you want?" "Third

uncle As many as you have, I can buy them all, and if you still have eggs in the future, you can sell them to me." Li Yu said without thinking.

Uncle Li San was careless at first, but he sat up straight after listening to Li Yu's words. He thought that it would be good for Li Yu to buy a few eggs, but he didn't expect him to speak so loudly, "Sir boy, my eggs are in The ones sold in the town are two cents a piece, and my family has collected about twenty eggs, do you really want them?"

Li Yu nodded seriously, "Yes, I bought them all."

Uncle Li looked at Li Yu. Yu Bantian, making sure he wasn't joking, shook his head and said with a smile: "Forget it, forget it, since you want it all, I'll give you three pennies, which saves me another trip to town." In fact, he There is no loss in selling two eggs for three pennies. Now if you buy a lot in the town, such as a restaurant or a wealthy family, the price is generally at this price, but such things are rarely encountered.

"Okay! Then thank you, Uncle San." Li Yu nodded in agreement with Uncle Li's offer.

After the deal was settled, Third Uncle Li ordered Third Aunt to get the eggs. Taking advantage of this spare time, he asked, "Sir, what do you want so many eggs for?

" It is impossible for ordinary people to buy so many eggs. The third kid from the Li family just separated and spends money so lavishly, how will he live in the future? No wonder everyone in the Li family said that Youngest Li is a prodigal son.

Li Yu smiled embarrassedly. Naturally, it was impossible for him to say what he was doing with the eggs, so he only faltered a few words. Uncle Li knew that Li Yu didn't want to say anything, so he didn't ask any more. Now everyone sweeps the snow in front of their own houses, so why care about other people's roofs, why should they care about what they are doing?

Li Yu bought all the eggs, and asked Li Sanshu to keep the eggs for him in the future, and then went back.

Uncle Li looked at Li Yu's back, shook his head and sighed, hoping that this ruffian would be able to live a good life after being separated from his family.

Li Yu and Wen Jinbai finally prepared everything, and sold the newly made yam cakes, rose cakes, and cakes in the town. This time, they pushed a small wooden cart, which Li Yu spent a few days making. , although it is small and rough, it saves a lot of effort compared to manpower.

They still came to the place where the stall was set up last time. When everyone saw them coming, the atmosphere of talking and laughing changed immediately. Everyone looked at them with a sense of fear.

Li Yu pretended not to notice the change in their attitudes, and still greeted them with a smile. Some people nodded obsequiously, and some dismissed them, thinking that they were in the same nest as those gangsters. Of course, there were still people like Zhang Xiaoshun who treated them like before Same, no change.

Seeing them coming, Zhang Xiaoshun was also a little happy, and said with a smile, "It's finally here today, I thought you guys didn't come so soon."

Li Yu nodded with a smile, "The things at home are settled, and now we can I came here when I had free time. I will set up a stall here for a long time in the future."

"The relationship is good, so I can have a companion." Zhang Xiaoshun smiled, and then leaned into Li Yu's ear, mysterious He said: "Brother Li, did you notice any changes today?"

Li Yu was puzzled, isn't it the same as usual? What can change?

Zhang Xiaoshun chuckled, "Look at the other side."

Li Yu looked up, only to see that the stall of the Wangs and his wife on the opposite side was vacant, and no one was there.

"You don't know, after you left that day, Wang Lao Er had someone beat them up, and put down his words. From now on, they are not allowed to set up stalls on this street, and they will be beaten once they see each other. Those two left with bruises and swollen faces, and they didn't even dare to clean up the stall, haha, it's true that evil comes with evil, and now it's all over, and the whole street is clean." Zhang Xiaoshun couldn't wait to tell the story, and talked about the excitement , and gesticulating, foaming at the mouth.

Li Yu shook his head with a smile, he really didn't know what to be happy about.

"Now you are the real boss on this street. Look, other people respect you a lot now. In the future, you should tell the crazy bosses and others good things about us." Zhang Xiaoshun said with a playful smile, saying To be honest, when the crazy boss appeared that day, they all sweated for him. They didn't expect that things would take such a big turn. Brother Li actually knew the crazy boss and even became friends with the crazy boss, which was really shocking.

When Li Yu heard this, he smiled, "I will be regarded as a person here in the future, a fellow from my hometown. I can't say anything about other things, but I can guarantee that as long as everyone does business according to their duties, believe me. What happened today will never happen again in the future."

He knew that what Zhang Xiaoshun said should be what everyone meant, so he said it loudly on purpose to reassure everyone, Li Yu is not like the Wangs and his wife In that way, everyone will do business in a friendly manner, and if he can help, he will help. Naturally, he can help everyone speak.