Chapter 98

In the imperial palace, Emperor Yongcheng had broken countless jade wares.

"What did you say? The Zhou family's army who came to King Qin stopped fifty miles outside the north gate? What do they mean? Ah! Are they watching the fire from the other side or wanting to bargain? It's really unreasonable!" Emperor Yongcheng screamed in a high voice.

Now the capital is in chaos, and the ministers of the court and the central government are all behind closed doors, and many people have been expropriated to help defend the city. In the imperial palace, people were also in panic, for fear that the rebel army would break through the outer city that day.

The Zhou family army that Emperor Yongcheng placed high hopes on did come, but their soldiers and horses did not move, and they did not take his order to heart at all, which made people extremely anxious.

Now the rebels have surrounded the four gates, and the offensive is very fierce. It will be a matter of time before they break through the city.

"Go, draw up an order for me to ask the commander of Zhou's army to send troops immediately, and deal with the rebels one by one." Emperor Yongcheng still didn't give up. "After the matter is completed, the high-ranking official will be rich and rich, and I will give him whatever he wants."

The little eunuch who replied was trembling, "Your Majesty, General Wen is not even taking orders now."

Emperor Yongcheng was furious after hearing this Anger, sure enough, wanted to rebel, everyone wanted to rebel, he took a heavy breath, recalled what he said just now, and felt something was wrong. "General Wen? Which General Wen?"

"Yes, it is the commander-in-chief of the Zhou family army, Wen, little general Wen Jinxuan." As soon as these words came out,

Emperor Yongcheng staggered back half a step. "Wen Jinxuan, but the Wen family back then?" How could he not know about the Wen family, if it wasn't for the Wen family's refusal to attach to him, how could he take action against the Wen family?

The little eunuch had already inquired clearly, "Yes, he is the youngest son of the Wen family. He was dispatched to the frontier at the beginning, but I don't know why he was in the Zhou family's army, and he became the general commander of Qin Wang's army."

Emperor Yongcheng was in despair, now Zhou's army might be unreliable, he really became a loner.

Speaking of the Wen family, Emperor Yongcheng thought of Concubine Jing Wen Jinyao, Prime Minister Wen had such an ending, and she couldn't get away with it.

"Place Concubine Jing in the palace." Emperor Yongcheng spoke again, the woman was restrained by him in the palace, but she was much cleaner.

In Jing'an Palace, the heavy palace gate opened slowly. The masonry road inside had not been cleaned for a long time, and sprouts had sprouted from the cracks in the masonry, fluttering in the wind, adding a bit of bleak air.

Emperor Yongcheng's sedan chair passed by very smoothly, and after a while, he heard a female voice yelling and cursing, "You evil slaves, don't think that this palace has lost power. This palace has been with your majesty for so many years. How can there be no feelings? Your Majesty is just bewitched by that fox, and when His Majesty thinks of me one day, I will want you evil slaves to die."

The palace servants below did not dare to vent their anger. I am deeply afraid that I will accidentally cause trouble to myself. Two days ago, wasn't a little girl beaten to death?

The little eunuch next to Emperor Yongcheng was about to remind the emperor to arrive, but was stopped by Emperor Yongcheng.

Over there, Wen Jinyao was still yelling and cursing, she didn't see the emperor not far away at all.

"Diao Nu, I told you to just talk to His Majesty , and push back and forth one by one. How dare you not listen to what I say?" The newcomer is better than the old one, I'm afraid the emperor will never remember her in a long time.

However, looking at this group of people makes her angry. If such a small matter can't be handled well, what's the use of keeping them?

"What do you want to say to me?" Emperor Yongcheng finally spoke out after watching enough of the good show with cold eyes.

Wen Jinyao was stunned for a moment, then turned her head to see the bright yellow figure, her face was overjoyed, the emperor, the emperor finally came to see her, the emperor has not forgotten her, she looks forward to it day and night, and finally sees him coming.

Everyone rushed to say hello, Emperor Yongcheng waved everyone down, leaving only Wen Jinyao, Wen Jinyao was overjoyed, and stepped forward to help Emperor Yongcheng, but he dodged and walked straight into the hall.

Wen Jinyao froze for a moment, gritted her teeth and followed in.

"Do you still remember Prime Minister Wen's family?" Emperor Yongcheng asked straight to the point.

Wen Jinyao's heart skipped a beat, and her face changed color, "The concubine naturally remembers that Prime Minister Wen is also the concubine's uncle after all. What does your majesty mean by asking this?" She didn't understand why his majesty came to her palace Just mention Wen Jia.

Emperor Yongcheng sneered, ah, uncle, if she had recognized this uncle, she would not have tried her best to frame and slander him.

"Then you should still remember Wen Jinxuan, right? He was dispatched to the frontier because of his young age. But now, he is in the Zhou family army and has become a commander-in-chief just outside the city. I'm afraid it's a sharp knife hanging above his head." Emperor Yongcheng said with a cold face.

"What? That's impossible!" Wen Jinyao screamed. Back then, she put all her attention on Wen Jinbai, causing him to live and die. She didn't pay much attention to Wen Jinxuan at all. She thought Wen Jinbai Jinxuan is so young, the son of a criminal minister was sent to the frontier, I'm afraid there will be no bones left, what did she hear now? Wen Jinxuan is back? Is he coming back for revenge? If I had known today, I should have killed him in the first place.

"Your Majesty, immediately order him to be arrested and thrown into prison." Wen Jinyao said bitterly. Such future troubles cannot be left behind, otherwise it is uncertain what will happen in the future.

The corner of Emperor Yongcheng's mouth hooked slightly, revealing a sinister smile, Wen Jinyao couldn't help but shudder, this lofty king, the person next to her pillow, is not so easy to get along with, after so many years How could she not understand him?

"He has 20,000 soldiers and horses under him, who are staring at him from the sidelines. He may pounce on him and take a bite at any time, my concubine, what do you think I should do?" Emperor Yongcheng said with a light snort.

"What should I do?" Wen Jinyao repeated in a daze.

"That's right? Wen Jinxuan wants to take revenge. He has a grievance and a debtor. When you framed the Wen family back then, you couldn't escape, right? Why don't you go for me and explain it clearly?" Yong Cheng Di held her chin with one hand, with a smile on his face, but his words were cold.

"No!" Wen Jinyao took several steps back in pain, how could this be possible? Wen Jinxuan knew that he had framed the Wen family back then, and she was afraid that going away would be a disaster, "Your Majesty, you can't do this. I did this all for you. If it wasn't for me, who would get this position today?" family, I'm afraid it's still an unknown."

Emperor Yongcheng clenched his fists, and there was a look of boredom in his eyes. This woman, when he was still the prince, contributed a little bit of strength to it, and now she often mentions it, as if Without her, I would not be able to be an emperor, which is really disgusting.

"Enough!" Emperor Yongcheng was already impatient to hear her continue, "Don't think that I don't know the little tricks you do behind my back, tell me? How was Abai sold back then? Huh?" Finally, his voice has condensed.

When Wen Jinyao heard this sentence, not only was she not afraid, but she laughed nervously, and she laughed until her tears were about to fall, before she questioned: "Sure enough, Your Majesty, you treat your courtiers and concubines like this because of him. He was sent to Jiaofang, you probably already prepared to take him into the Prince's Mansion, right? If I didn't do this, I'm afraid you would have stayed and flew with him long ago."

Emperor Yongcheng was silent, she was right, if she hadn't been a hindrance, how could he never hear from him again? It was only later that he found out such clues, everything was this woman.

"Hahaha! Your Majesty, do you want my concubine to tell you about his situation?" Wen Jinyao smiled wildly, "He was sent to the Jiaofang, and because he refused to receive guests, he destroyed his appearance and voice. The dumb brother was finally sold off and fled to the south, where he was bought by a farmer and married to a ruffian. Your majesty, you said, this ruffian can treat an ugly and dumb brother well Is it? It's good if you haven't been tortured to death? Your Majesty, are you distressed? Today's Wen Jinbai is no longer the Ninth Young Master of the past! What a pity. Hahaha!"

"You vicious woman!" The veins on Yong Chengdi's forehead popped up, he raised his hand and slapped her, sending her flying.

Wen Jinyao prostrated on the ground, covered her swollen and red face, and looked at Emperor Yongcheng bitterly, "Don't waste your time, you will never get him in your life. By the way, even if you don't Him, it's nothing, doesn't Your Majesty still have a concubine Bai as his substitute? Your Majesty can go to Concubine Bai, as long as you look at his face, it's like seeing Lord Ninth, hahaha!"

"Madman! "Emperor Yongcheng can only think of this sentence at this time.

"Yes, I'm crazy, but I was driven crazy by His Majesty. If Your Majesty doesn't treat me like this, am I going to destroy everything regardless of the consequences?"

Emperor Yongcheng didn't want to pay attention to her anymore. This woman is already crazy. He stood up and walked out of the hall, never turning his head to look at Wen Jinyao on the ground.

"Decree that Jing'an Palace will be permanently closed, and no one is allowed to enter or leave. Concubine Jing will stay inside."

Emperor Yongcheng's cold voice came, there was no nostalgia, only endless disgust.

Wen Jinyao was already in tears at this time, the person she loved deeply, the person she had admired since she was a girl, for him, she did not hesitate to persuade herself to get her father to help him do things, she did her best to help him get such a supreme position, What did you get in the end? Aversion to callousness. Maybe he was ruthless to her from beginning to end, and everything was just her wishful thinking.

The door of the hall was closed heavily with a "squeak", cutting off the sunlight, flowers, and noise.

Wen Jinyao collapsed on the ground, laughing silently, she regretted, regretted that she had entrusted her heart to him early, regretted that she had devoted herself to this person, regretted that she still couldn't get her heart back with all means, she committed evil, she couldn't live, she lost If you drop everything, who do you blame?

She stared at the roof with empty eyes, as if she saw the past through the roof. She was once a delicate and young girl, once happy and carefree, and her talent and appearance once made Wuling teenagers stop to admire Ai. It's just that she doesn't know since when, only that rich, handsome, noble and dignified person is left in her eyes. Since then, she has fallen step by step, and she can never find her former self again.

A dead silence spread, and the surroundings became quiet.

The author has something to say: there are only two chapters left, do you want to post it together today or read it tomorrow? Hehe, I want to leave a message for watching together today, I will spare some time to post it in the afternoon.

Thank you all for your company along the way, bow, love you! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-1309:34:11~2020-08-1410:09:43~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Mafalda ; Luo Zhizhi 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!