Chapter 48

The two whispered for a while, and then Li Yu looked at Chen Zizhuo, and asked curiously, "How did you get together?"

Chen Zizhuo raised his face and said in his heart, you finally think of me? He casually snorted, "Ah Bai and I have been best friends since we were young."

Wen Jinbai explained in a low voice, and Li Yu finally understood that the two had been playing together since childhood. I didn't expect to meet in this small place. Fate is really unexpected. After all, Li Yu once thought that he would have today with Ah Jiu.

Chen Fuzhong had already set up a banquet, saying that he wanted to reward Li Yu well. Now that the first test has passed, three days later it will be the day when the rankings will be announced. Success or failure depends on it.

Several people were about to leave, but they saw Li Xingyan walking straight over, still looking aloof. He probably also heard about Li Yu's performance in the examination room, and finally there was a trace of blood on his pale face.

"I heard that you were either eating or sleeping in the examination room? You are really embarrassing as a scholar, and I am ashamed to be with you as a scholar." Li Xingyan did not pretend to be aggressive when he came, as if he wanted to expel all the grievances. Sprinkle it on Li Yu.

"Are you sick? Are you stupid in reading? The main road is here, and each side is the way to go. Why would I want to be with you? Hmph!" Li Yu said disdainfully.

As soon as this remark was made, all the people who followed Li Xingyan showed indignation. Only those who are scheming in the city can bear it for a while, while some of the more irritable ones have already scolded aloud: "Big words, I'm not ashamed!" There is no such thing as a ruffian like you among people who are waiting to study."

Someone immediately echoed, "What I said is, you are an ignorant boy, an ignorant person, and you will act recklessly even after entering the examination room. "

Li Yu hehe, "A group of nerds, wait until the day when the list is released in three days and see the real chapter again, and I would like to advise you, don't do to others what you don't want to do to others, who are you? You can make irresponsible remarks to me? If you have nothing to do, read two more books. At that time, don't leave me in high school, and you will lose your name, which will be embarrassing."

After Li Yu finished speaking, he was impatient to talk too much with them, and pulled Wen Jinbai away from them Pass. "Please give way, good dogs don't get in the way."

Chen Zizhuo left behind them, and when he heard this sentence, he couldn't help laughing out loud, this Li Yu is really interesting.

"There's no reason for that!" "Ignorant child!" "You can't be with vulgar people." The faces of the

people turn green and then turn pale. Although they scolded, no one dared to stop them, and each of them gave way.

When Li Yu walked away, everyone turned their heads to look at Li Xingyan. When they saw the crumbling Li Xingyan, a sympathy flashed in their hearts involuntarily. Why! It is unfortunate for the family to have such an uncle! Fortunately, such a person is not his relative.

Everyone surrounded Li Xingyan to comfort him. Li Xingyan gritted his teeth for a while looking at Li Yu's back, and it took a long time for his expression to recover.

Everyone gradually receded, Li Xingyan was still standing alone, his eyes were empty, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

"Yan'er! Why are you still here? Let's go, let's hurry back. We have prepared hot dishes and meals at home, just waiting for you to go back to eat."

Li Xingyan turned his head, but saw his honest father rubbing his hands and standing next to.

Li Cheng showed a flattering smile, and explained: "Yan'er, the village head's ox cart is parked over there. There are too many people here, and it really can't be squeezed in."

Looking at such a father, Li Xingyan felt inexplicable He became upset, ignored people, stomped his feet and headed towards the bullock cart.

Li Cheng originally wanted to ask his son how he was doing in the exam, but when he saw him like this, he swallowed the words again, so he could only comfort himself. His son is very tired, so it is better not to disturb him. in the meeting. The more he thought about it, the happier he became, and he followed Li Xingyan behind him. At this moment, he was all about his son, and he never thought that his third younger brother was also in the examination room, and whether he needed to pick him up and go back together.

Li Yu followed and walked towards the Chen Mansion, and now the Chen Mansion no longer regarded him as an outsider.

Before, because he was preparing for the imperial examination, he had agreed to go to the Chen Mansion to borrow books every month. To be honest, the collection of books in the Chen Mansion is really large. There are piles of rare and rare books, covering all kinds of With all kinds of content, it can almost be regarded as a small library.

I heard that when Mr. Chen just returned to Qinghe Town, there were five or six large carriages, except for the Chen family, the rest of the carriages were full of books.

When Li Yu went to borrow books to read, he would take out a pen and paper and copy them down, so that he could practice his calligraphy, and the copied books could be taken home and read slowly. After coming down several times, Mr. Chen talked and discussed many things with him. The two gradually became close friends. Li Yu admired Mr. Chen for being smart, wise, broad-minded, and concerned about the country and the people. Everyone can have their own unique insights, which is refreshing.

On the way to Chen's mansion, Wen Jinbai told Li Yu about the past few days of his exam, including the meeting with the Chen family.

Li Yu nodded, and regretfully said: "Hey! I was careless. If I had known that they were looking for you, I would have told them and caused you to suffer so much with me."

Wen Jinbai shook his head with a smile, "The days with you are the happiest time for me. Even if you drive me away now, I will not leave."

Li Yu gently wiped a strand of black hair from his forehead behind his ears, "I How can you be willing to drive you away, you are already married to me, you are my Li Yu's person, you will be with me for the rest of your life, and you will never escape."

Wen Jinbai blushed and was embraced by Li Yu in his arms. There was a knocking sound from the front of the carriage, followed by Chen Zizhuo's muffled laugh: "I say you are enough, I am not deaf. Don't think I can't hear you."

Wen Jin's white face turned even redder at the words, and Li Yu laughed a few times, and said loudly, "Won't you close your ears? You'll be beaten if you listen to the corner. "

At first, Chen Zizhuo stayed with them in the carriage, but later he couldn't stand the two of them getting bored, so he simply got out of the carriage and sat on the other side of the driver. He pretended to be looking outside. Landscape, lest the eyes be stricken with needles.

"Hmph! You won't lie in bed and talk slowly when you whisper something?" Chen Zizhuo was not convinced, and hummed softly.

"Hey! This is so sour. When you meet your fiancé-in-law, I'm afraid it will be worse."

"You...!" The

two talked all the way to Chen's mansion, but Wen Jinbai was caught in the middle, not knowing who to help, and suffered a lot along the way.

The Chen family had already prepared sumptuous dishes to reward Li Yu for his hard work these past few days.

Three days later is the day when the rankings will be released, as if in the blink of an eye, the time has come.

Urged by Wen Jinbai early in the morning, Li Yu hurried towards the town reluctantly after breakfast, finally he could relax after the exam, at least he could sleep in or something, that's all Woke up.

This result, sooner or later, can be seen, anyway, it can't be run away. well!

Today's town is very lively. In the place where the rankings are released, hawkers have set up their stalls to sell all kinds of food early on. The originally wide open space is crowded with people. Apart from candidates and students, there are also many spectators.

Li Yu and Wen Jinbai had already received the news sent by Chen Zizhuo, saying that they had reserved a private room in a teahouse, and they would drink tea first and wait for the announcement, so as not to be crowded with people.

It was also because of this that Li Yu agreed to set off earlier with Wen Jinbai, otherwise, standing in the cold wind and waiting for a long time, it would be better to sleep under the blanket.

The two arrived at the teahouse, and under the guidance of Xiao Er, they went up to the private room on the second floor, where Chen Zizhuo and the two younger ones were already inside.

Seeing the two of them, Chen Zilian jumped up and took Wen Jinbai's hand and called Brother Jinbai affectionately, while Chen Ziyuan saluted Li Yugui politely like a little adult, and called out sir.

Li Yu waved his hand and sat down with Wen Jinbai. Chen Zizhuo poured a new cup of tea for them with a smile, and then said, "Why is it so late? Are you not in a hurry to read the list?"

Wen Jinbai shook his head, complaining Glancing at Li Yu, "Look, did I say it's late?"

Li Yu chuckled, "The release of the list will have to wait until noon, and it's only late now, so we have to wait an hour or two? It's too late Already?"

"Tell me, are you really sure that you will win the ranking?" As the time for the ranking draws near, Chen Zizhuo is not so relieved. Li Yu's performance in the examination room these two days has been well-known, and he also has all of them. I heard, tell me, this person has already entered the examination room, how can he still eat, drink and sleep indifferently? Shouldn't you think carefully about the exam questions? Now people outside are saying that Li Yu, an idiot, doesn't know which tendon is wrong, and it's embarrassing to go to the examination room.

Although Li Yu was taught by a teacher named Wen Jinbai, the so-called famous teacher who produced a high-ranking apprentice should not be too far behind, but he is always beating drums in his heart? So I couldn't stay at home today, so I stayed with my younger siblings early and came out to wait for the list to be released.

Li Yu pretended to be profound with a smile and said nothing, just picked up the teacup on the table, and took a leisurely sip.

Seeing that Li Yu didn't answer, Chen Zizhuo looked at Wen Jinbai for help, and Wen Jinbai smiled, "It doesn't matter if you hit or miss, no matter what the result is, it's always an experience."

Without getting an accurate answer, Chen Zizhuo He was even more anxious, looking at the two people in front of him, one was drinking tea, the other was smiling and teasing Lian'er, none of them was worried about whether they would be on the list.

It was Wen Jinbai who couldn't take it anymore, and said with a smile: "Ah Zhuo, you should know my knowledge. When I was in the middle of the capital, even the number one scholar was willing to bow down. Although the time for Mr. Lang to learn from me was short, he He is smart, and he can understand a lot of things without me explaining them thoroughly. Besides, Mr. Lang is a diligent student. Now his knowledge should be comparable to that of many people who have studied hard for several years. I believe Mr. Lang, he will not Let us down."

Wen Jinbai took a deep look at Li Yu after speaking, his eyes were full of complacency and appreciation, his husband, Wen Jinbai, was naturally better than anyone else.

Hearing what Wen Jinbai said, Chen Zizhuo finally calmed down. After all, the people who are closely related to this matter are not in a hurry. What is he doing in a hurry?

The author has something to say: I am crying, I lost my hand yesterday, and I sent out today's manuscript. Looking at the precarious manuscript box, I looked at the sky at 45 degrees. I can't be decadent anymore, I want to fight! Isn't it double shift? I can... cover my face... Thank you for leaving comments, favorites, subscriptions, and the nutrient solution for feeding, bow down! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-06-26 10:29:02~2020-06-27 10:13:52~

Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 4 bottles of water drops;

very Thank you for your support, I will continue to work hard!