Chapter 74

"If anyone feels that it is inappropriate to invest in shares, they can also prepare funds and money to obtain the qualification to sell icing. The right to sell as an agent depends on the size of the funds. A bidding meeting will be held at that time. Those who are willing can find it later, and someone will come. Specialized in answering questions. However, I would like to mention one point here. Only those who give up the land in their hands are eligible to enter this threshold, otherwise the frosting matter will have nothing to do with it." Li Yu has already explained all the situations. Considering it, both Wen Jinbai and Zhang Xiaoshun are aware of his plan, and they can be called in to explain it to these people.

Now who cares about this little field, even if it is a good year, the output is only mediocre, and relying on this little field is not worth the loss. Might as well just be generous. It can also win a good name, right?

Everyone is thinking, is it better to choose to invest in shares or is it more profitable to sell sales rights through some kind of agency? Or do you mean that both are combined?

"My lord, I don't know what the rules are for building a wharf and setting up a fleet to go to sea in the future?"

"The wharf can be built with funds, and after three to five years, the government can repay you with the principal and interest. As for the docking of cargo ships at the wharf to unload cargo A certain fee is charged uniformly. Of course, these are all things that will happen in a few years. The road needs to be walked step by step, and the meal needs to be eaten. I will have a planning timetable for these, and I will post it at the gate of the county office at that time, so that Juping County Every commoner can see it, and everyone can see what obvious changes will happen in the entire Juping County in one year, two years or even five years."

Everyone was in awe, there is such a person who is dedicated to The county magistrate of the people, how can Juping County no longer care about it, and how can the people still be poor and unable to make a living?

Qi Huan also looked at Li Yu differently. Looking at the whole party, Li Yu's every step was thoughtful and appropriate, and no one could find any mistakes. Moreover, the shareholding and fundraising he proposed, which are unheard of, can be used here, and they are all reasonable and reasonable when he proposed them. I didn't expect such a way to do business. This opened the eyes of these merchants who have been doing business for generations. Another big change has been made.

Qi Huan silently thought in his heart that this person is indeed a capable minister in order to govern the world, and luckily his father-in-law sent this person here, maybe in the future, he will still need to rely on this person.

No one sitting here at this time thought that this icing would be recorded in the annals of history, and they would also leave a strong and colorful stroke in the long river of history. According to the "Historical Records. Biography of Li Yu" recorded this grand meeting, later generations called it "the meeting of Zhongxing". It is only because this frost meeting has established the stable and prosperous development of the entire southwest region, paved a broad road for King Su, and laid a solid foundation for the future Northern Expedition.

The entire icing session ended successfully with everyone's questions and Li Yu's answers. Everyone got the answer that touched their hearts, so they all dispersed contentedly.

"Very good. Mrs. Chen said that you are a person of great talent, and you are right. It would be impossible for anyone else to handle this matter so perfectly." King Su Qihuan praised.

"Your Highness is absurd. The lower officials have been at the bottom for a long time, so they see things differently." Li Yu said modestly.

Qi Huan smiled and said nothing, knowing that this was just his humble words, not any ruffian can have this insight.

"Li Qing, I have a worrying matter here, and I really can't make up my mind. Taifu Chen said in a letter that your ideas and insights are quite novel. If you have any unresolved matters, you can ask you. Maybe you can find a solution. "

"This..." Li Yu was a little hesitant, why is this old man talking nonsense, did he get him into trouble like this, you think he doesn't have enough things, right? "Yu really doesn't dare to take it seriously. If it's a small problem, I can help to make up my mind. But it's not a trivial matter that can worry King Su. Yu dare not speak nonsense."

Qi Huan didn't seem to see Li Yu's refusal He waved his hand indifferently and said: "Don't worry, you can speak according to your own ideas, even if you say something wrong, this king will never blame you."

Li Yu had no choice but to talk about this. Does he still have the right to refuse? Knowing that he cupped his hands and asked, "I don't know what's going on?"

Qi Huan hesitated for a while before he made up his mind and said, "According to reliable sources, the old man in Beijing has been in poor health this spring. There is no reply, and I don't know what to do." After speaking, he looked at Li Yu, "What can you do? Should I go to Beijing, or wait for the imperial decree?"

Li Yu secretly sighed, this kind of thing is something he can judge of it? He really didn't want to take care of this matter, why did he still find him? I think why King Su decided that he must have a way to come?

With a bitter face, Li Yu thought about it for a while and said, "Then, does your Highness want to go to Beijing or not?"

Qi Huan shook his head and sighed, "The water in the capital is deep, how can I not know it? It's just a minister, a son, if Can't go back to serve the sick, it will always be a black spot in the future."

Li Yu nodded, he can understand this.

Qi Huan went on to say: "However, as a fief king, he has no will and is not allowed to leave without authorization, otherwise it is no different from

rebelling against the king." , Can you still sit on the throne of the Son of Heaven, I am afraid that the people in the upper ranks will not be stable.

Qi Huan stared at Li Yu, hoping that he could give him a good idea, but there was no other way. Li Yu could only bite the bullet and said: "In my opinion, it's better to do what's in front of you first. If you leave the fief without authorization, if you are caught and read a book, the gain will not be worth the loss. As for being talked about in the future, everyone Just don't listen to it, of course, this is just my family's words, His Highness's father and son love is another matter." When he put the words here, it depends on King Su's own choice.

Father and son love? Ah! Where can there be family affection in the heavenly family? Li Yu's analysis was right, which made him suddenly enlightened. He already had a choice in his heart. Since the decree had not been made, he just waited. Why worry about other things? As long as he can't catch his fault, then he will guard his fief safely.

Looking at his expression, Li Yu already knew that he had a choice, and he was slightly relieved. He didn't dare to talk to him about the Tian family anymore, so he changed the subject and talked about bandits and floods.

"Now the bandits on several small hills have gone down, but Luming Mountain and two or three more powerful hills are still waiting to be seen. I guess they want to see the follow-up before making a decision."

Qi Huan nodded, Frowning, he said: "Your method is good, and it has some effects. It's just that the bandits in the southwestern Suzhou fiefdom and other places also have many vicious and vicious people. It is very difficult. Last time the officers and soldiers encircled and suppressed, because they were not familiar with the terrain, there were quite a few casualties."

Of course, gentle methods cannot be used to deal with this kind of people, and only the combination of grace and force can be effective. In this era, the king of Feng cannot own an army privately, otherwise he will be punished as a rebel. Therefore, before King Su presided over the suppression of bandits, they were all borrowed state officers and soldiers, which were not under the jurisdiction of King Su. However, the officers and soldiers of the state government belonged to the Xiang army, and their combat power was extremely low. These bandits were all outlaws. Comparing the two, it was easy to tell which one was stronger and which was weaker.

Seeing Li Yu pondering, Qi Huan's eyes lit up, and he asked earnestly, "What can you do?"

Li Yu shook his head, "Not yet, but in this case, he will ask the imperial court to send a large army."

Qi Huan shook his head Well, this is impossible. Most of the imperial army is fighting against the barbarians in the north, and the rest are also defending the capital. How could it be possible to come and pay for the little bandits?

"Secondly, let's hire... Hey..." Li Yu suddenly thought of something, thought for a while, snapped his fingers and said, "I have another way here, but I don't know if it will work."

"Let's talk about it." Qi Huan said happily, looking forward to Li Yu's method to be effective.

Li Yu cleared his mind, and said slowly: "These bandits are extremely vicious, and they take advantage of the terrain to fight when they can, and flee if they can't. We will let the bandits who also know the terrain well to exterminate them."

Qi Huan followed his train of thought . After thinking for a while, "What do you mean? But who will go?"

"It's far away in the sky, but close in front of you." Li Yu pointed his finger, "Aren't the heroes of Luming Mountain unwilling to go down the mountain? Let them go. "

Are they willing to go?"

"It's up to people. With enough benefits, who wouldn't be tempted? As long as you understand it with reason and move it with emotion, maybe it will be used by me. It depends on whether your highness can make up his mind." "

"The king has recruited before, but these people are not moved at all. And what if they fail this time?"

"It will not fail." Li Yu said affirmatively: "If these people can agree , I will come up with a detailed training plan, so that these bandits can truly become an army, and their combat capability will not be inferior to that of the Daqi army. If there is such an army to go to wipe out, there is no need to worry about not being able to take down these little thieves Bandits?"

"Can you find a way to train an army in a short time?" Qi Huan has already looked at Li Yu with admiration, army, army, if he can have an army, then he should be able to rest easy in the southwest .

The current situation in the imperial court is unstable, and the crown prince and other princes are acting frequently. No matter who among them becomes the emperor in the future, they will not let them live a good life.

"It's a pity that as a king, you can't have an army." Qi Huan sighed. In his position, he is not as comfortable as ordinary people with his hands tied everywhere.

"You can't have an army on the surface, so it's in the name of employment? Besides, they don't belong to the real army. As for privately, who is behind the scenes? Who knows their real details?" Li Yu smiled, Is this not easy to solve? Selling dog meat under the guise of sheep has existed since ancient times, and it is impossible for the imperial court to send people to investigate it?

Qi Huan circled around a few times. At this moment, his behavior and demeanor did not have the consciousness of being a king. What was left was an agitated and intolerable mood.

Qi Huan couldn't help clenching his fists with both hands, "Okay, okay, Li Qing is a great talent, it's lucky to solve such difficult problems for this king! With Li Qing's full help, I will definitely report to the court for you when the bandits are wiped out. Write down the first merit."

Li Yu waved his hands again and again, and said with a wry smile: "This matter is just an idea for the time being, and has not yet started to act. There are too many variables in it, and I don't know if it will work. I'd better wait until I go up the mountain tomorrow. Let's make the next step after seeing the big master on Luming Mountain."

In his opinion, this kind of court request for merit is nothing more than a commendation from the court, and it's nothing at all to make some foolish things. It is better to send more craftsmen, especially those who can manage rivers and have real skills.

Now Juping County is full of waste, and construction is about to start, and there are not too many skilled craftsmen at all. Well, for this matter, no matter what, we must get a promise from King Su to send craftsmen to Juping County.

Qi Huan didn't know that Li Yu had already set his mind on him, and was very interested in what Li Yu said about tomorrow's trip. He said enthusiastically: "Well, what does Li Qing think of the Japanese king going with you tomorrow?"

Li Yu was startled, and quickly vetoed: "No, this is absolutely impossible.

" How can a precious body go deep into the tiger's den?

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-07-2009:53:47~2020-07-2110:46:28~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : Changan rains 5 bottles again;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!