Chapter 17

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. With the relationship between Li Yu and the crazy boss, Li Yu's words have greatly guaranteed everyone's interests. Now the shit-stirring sticks like the Wangs and his wife have been driven away. The atmosphere is naturally different.

The originally dignified atmosphere suddenly relaxed. Everyone had smiles on their faces, and some people came up to say hello to them, or gave them some gadgets he sold. Li Yu naturally gave back with a smile, and sent I also distributed a lot of the newly made pastries. For a while, it became lively.

Li Yu also has his reasons for doing this. He has to come to sell his new cakes, so Wen Jinbai can only be left here to take care of the business. Wen Jinbai is unwilling to speak in front of outsiders, and he knows it. In addition, the ugly scar on his face made him feel inferior. Li Yu was afraid that he would be bullied if he was not around. , even if he is not here, he will not be bullied.

Others rely on him to help them speak in front of the crazy boss, so why doesn't he rely on the help of the folks in the village? Humans are social animals, and it is always inappropriate for one person to fight alone.

At this time, someone stumbled over at the street corner, "plopped" in front of Li Yu and knelt down.

Li Yu reacted quickly and quickly avoided it. If you take a closer look, who are the Wangs and his wife?

They grabbed Li Yu's clothes and begged with snot and tears: "Li Langjun, we know we are wrong, please forgive us, we will never dare again."

Li Yu frowned, no He rescued the hem of his clothes, "What are you doing?"

Zhang Xiaoshun sneered and said, "You still have the face? It's really embarrassing. If it were me, I wish I could hide as far away as possible and do it myself." Don't you know what happened?"

Wang Fugui was waiting for Ai Ai, his eyes dodged, and he apologized again and again: "We are wrong, we should not provoke Li Langjun, please have pity on us, we have an eighty-year-old mother, and there are children waiting to be fed, please also invite Li Langjun. Lord, let us live."

Hehe, Li Yu is funny, this sentence has always been a panacea, and you can move it wherever you need it. Pooh! Is there no sincerity in begging for mercy?

Li Yu pretended to be confused, "Where did this come from? Business is done in its own way. How did you provoke me? What's going on with you? I just came here today. I've found the wrong person here."

Wang Fugui said awkwardly, "Li Langjun, it's because we don't know Taishan with our eyes, and now the people in charge of this street won't let us do business here. This is our only source of livelihood. Once it's broken, we won't be able to continue our meals, so please Li Langjun, please help us."

"Is that so?" Li Yu raised his voice, "But I heard that you are not in charge of this street. Some relatives, you can ask him, they are all relatives, can you not help?"

"..." Wang and his wife looked at each other, and there was some hatred in their eyes. I often give filial piety, and if I turn my back, I turn my back. This is Wang Laoer who drove them away. How can I ask him? If there is no other way, they will not have the cheek to come to Li Yu. They have been wandering for several days. , I just saw Li Yu and the others come today, so I caught the opportunity to beg him.

"Li Langjun..."

"I'm sorry, you really found the wrong person. I can't do anything. Please go back, both of you." Well, he still can't repay grievances with kindness, and if he doesn't retaliate back, he is already tolerant. Self-inflicted can't live, it's probably people like them.

Seeing Li Yu's resolute attitude, the expressions of the two of them changed. Seeing that there was no hope, Mrs. Wang simply smashed the pot and yelled, "A rotten person like you with sores on the top of the head and pus on the soles of the feet should be struck by lightning." , the intestines were pierced and the stomach rotted and died."

These words were not poisonous, but Li Yu didn't pay attention to them at all. He just looked at them coldly. At best, they were just talking quickly.

"Don't mess with me, my fists are not vegetarian." Li Yu's eyes were cold, with a feeling of sternness.

On a hot day, the two couples shivered unconsciously. They remembered the scene that day when Li Yu beat a dozen people to the ground with his fists. .

Wang Fugui hurriedly pulled the old woman beside him, motioning her to shut up.

Li Yu sneered, "I heard that the rule of this street is that no one can make trouble. If you disturb the order here, do you count as making trouble? I'm new here and I don't know much about it, so I can only ask the steward of this street."

Hearing the words, the Wang couple already knew that they would not be able to get along here today. Wang Fugui hurriedly pulled up the old woman and stumbled away.

"Hmph! Yes! This kind of person should be treated like this, Brother Li is doing well." Zhang Xiaoshun said with a smile.

Li Yu ignored it, and said to Wen Jinbai worriedly after everything was put away: "Can you do it alone? If there is anything I can ask Shunzi for help, I will tell them and let them take care of it." "

Wen Jinbai nodded, and whispered: "Don't worry, I understand."

It was still early, and the street was not too crowded, so Li Yu looked east and west, found a small wooden board, and picked it up. He picked up a piece of charcoal, and drew a simple picture on the board that anyone could understand.

Most common people at this time were illiterate. This painting is simple and easy to understand, and people who come to buy things can understand it at a glance.

Zhang Xiaoshun looked at the novelty, and boasted: "Hey! Brother Li's method is good, so there is no need to explain each one. Brother Li, help me draw such a pancake stall anytime, and I will treat you to eat for three days." Pancakes."

Li Yu smiled, "I'm not free now, I'm not selling yam cakes here today, only Ajiu is alone, I'm afraid he won't be busy, you can take care of me when you are free, when the time comes I don't need three-day pancakes, and I'll help you draw them."

"No problem, don't worry, there are so many hawkers here, and I'll ask them to help, and they won't be unhappy. There are so many people, so it's all about me. ." Zhang Xiaoshun assured, patted his chest.

"That's good. Thank you very much!" Li Yu thanked him, and gave him two more cakes for him to take home for his mother to taste.

After everything was settled, Li Yu pushed the cart and set off. It was loaded with yam cakes, rose cakes and cakes. There were relatively few rose cakes and cakes. Today, they were mainly given out for people to try. Some yam cakes were also packed in case someone wanted a cheap one. The yam cakes can also earn some money, right? All the copper coins they earned for the first time before went to purchase raw materials. Now that he is poor and white, he urgently needs to earn more copper coins, otherwise he can only take Wen Jinbai to drink Northwest Wind .

This town is a square rectangle, roughly divided into four main streets, southeast, north, and west. The east and west streets are places where various handicraft workshops and coolies work. The place where they do business is under the jurisdiction of North Street. The north side is a place where common people gather. It is dirty and messy. Fortunately, things are sold cheap. The corresponding South Street belongs to the residence of officials, gentry and wealthy households, where there are all kinds of high-end shops, and there is no place to do business casually. Therefore, the local people have the proverb that the South Street is rich, the North Street is poor, and the east and west sides are clanging.

Li Yu's goal this time is South Street, the wives and ladies of the wealthy families of officials, gentry and rich families. I believe that as long as they have eaten it once, they will definitely want to eat it for the second time.

A rich area like South Street is really different. People here are proud of living here, so South Street can be called every inch of land.

Li Yu also felt a little emotional along the way, and it would be good to buy a house here when he earns money in the future.

"What are you looking at? Go aside, don't block the way at the door." There was a doorman shouting.

Li Yu saw that he was a man in his thirties, and he was standing at the side door next to the main gate, which was where ordinary servants came in and out.

Li Yu nodded with a smile and said, "Brother, I'll leave immediately after resting." He walked up enthusiastically and handed out the yam cake in his hand, "Brother, this is what we sell Yam cake, try it out." The

so-called stretching out your hand and not hitting a smiling face, Li Yu is like this, that man can't get angry even if he wants to. He took the yam cake and looked around, but there was no one there, and at this time, the old man and his wife would not come in or out, so he said softly: "Why did you come to the door of the business? You take a rest and leave quickly." Otherwise, when the master and wife come back, they will have to be kicked out."

"That's right." Li Yu nodded again and again, "Brother, I want to ask, is there anyone in your house who likes pastries? If so Can you introduce them to my place to buy pastries? My pastries are sweet and delicious, very popular, and the price is not expensive."

The man looked at the white and delicate pastries in his hand, frowned and said: "Some maids and women also love you. They eat these, but they usually go to Xu Fangzhai outside to buy them. How do you sell these pastries?" His mother-in-law loves this bite, and she will buy a little to satisfy her hunger in ten and a half months, but Xu Fangzhai's The cheapest pastry costs five cents a piece, which is beyond the reach of ordinary people.

"The yam cake like yours has the effect of invigorating the spleen and eliminating food, and it tastes good. It only costs one penny." Li Yu said with a smile, "Take it and try it first. If you can, you can help me attract business. How about I give you some and eat for free?"

Wen Jinbai sells it for one penny and two yuan, mainly because the consumer group is different, so it is naturally more expensive to deliver it to your door.

The man didn't seem to believe what he said, so he asked again: "Are you telling the truth?" If the pastry that Li Yu said was true, those maids would buy it from him if they wanted to, after all Their monthly money is not much, and they can save some money.