Tales Of Athera: The Amber Collection-PT.2

In a golden collection, two people stand side by side. They are walking through a grand museum, pondering. Around them, animals and plants and fragile things are preserved in amber. The place is empty. 

"It's gorgeous here." The man wearing green spoke first. He was wearing a shirt, tightly clasped together with many golden buttons. The back flowed down to his ankles, skimming just above the ground. He wore simple black pants and leather bracers. His chin was covered by a curly black beard, slightly whitening.

"Yes." The other replied. They wore a long shirt, reaching just above the ground. It was buttoned at the top, though these buttons served more as decoration rather than function. Their arms hung hidden in the long shirt. A single red teardrop is painted underneath their right eye. "Such amber is a powerful weapon."

"Mm." The man in green agreed. "To eternally trap your enemies in stasis, not living, not dying."

"It would be torture." Said the one with the red teardrop. They gazed at one of the shelves, as if trying to find some kind of pattern in the flat wood. "How long will it be?"

"Already one marches this way."

"The one we know of? The one bearing the mark?" They looked up from the shelf, apparently finding nothing.

"Yes, he marches this way now. A one-man army."

"Very well. We must find Dino."