3. 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔

SECRETS

1x02 𖦹𖦹𖦹 SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE

"Derek I feel like a total creep" Maddie sighed. "You have to talk to him. I already talked to Scott" Derek said. Maddie adjusted her phone on her ear as she waited outside Stiles's house.

"Yeah? And what'd you say?" she asked. "That I'd kill him if he played in the lacrosse game on Saturday," he said. Derek didn't need to be there to know that she was rolling her eyes.

"Jesus, Derek. You seriously need to work on your people skills" she said. Maddie glanced up as Stiles walked out of his house. "He's coming. I gotta go" she said, hanging up on him.

"Hey!" she called and headed across the street. Stiles looked up and gulped, recognizing her from the woods.

"Stiles right? Your friends with Scott?" she asked. "Uh yeah. Yeah, that's me" he said, looking around to check for witnesses in case she hurt him. "I'm Madelyn. Martin" she said and Stiles whipped his head around to her.

"Martin? Like Lydia?" he asked. "Yeah! That's my sister. Are you two friends?" she asked. She noticed the blush that built in his cheeks. "Uh, kinda. Sort of. A little" he shrugged.

"Oh my god! Now I know where I recognize you from. Your barbie dreamhouse kid. From her ninth birthday," Maddie smirked. Stiles's blush got even worse. "Yep. That was me" he sighed.

"Hmm. Well listen, you know about Scott right?" she asked. Stiles shook his head. "Scott? I know of him" he said. "I know that. You're his best friend. And as his best friend I'm sure you know about him being a werewolf" she said.

Stiles was shocked, wondering if she was one too. "Derek saw him lose control on the field. Said he rammed into Jackson. My sister's boyfriend" she said.

"How do you know Derek?" he asked and Maddie just smiled. "We go way back. Listen you need to convince Scott not to play on Saturday" she said. "But he's first line!" he said.

"Well that won't matter when he rips someone's throat out on the field now, will it? So, convince him not to play and no one gets hurt" she said.

Stiles looked at her, praying that wasn't a threat. "Are you a werewolf?" he asked. Maddie shook her head. "I'm something," she said, turning to walk away.

Before she did she turned having one last word for him. "Oh, and Stiles. Keep an eye on my sister for me."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"To the left."

"More."

"More."

"Mads, it can't go anymore to the left or it won't fit" Derek groaned. "Fine. I guess it's okay where it is" she said, looking up at the painting. Derek had been helping her get her office set up.