20. 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

SECRETS

2x12 𖦹𖦹𖦹 Master Plan

The lacrosse game had just ended by the time Derek and Maddie arrived. "Scott," she called, as she and Derek walked into the locker room. "We need to talk," Derek added as Scott and Isaac turned around.

Peter walked out from behind them. "All of us," he said. "Holy shit," Scott said, not believing that the guy whose throat was actually alive.

"What the hell is this?" he asked. "You know I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station," Derek said.

"What?" Maddie asked, looking at him and wondering what kind of deal he had made.

"Okay, hold on. He...he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott asked.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous" Peter said. "Shut up!" Scott shouted.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked. "It's Peter. Derek's uncle. A little while back he tried to kill us all and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat" Scott said.

"Hi," Peter mumbled and waved. "That's good to know," Isaac muttered. "How is he alive?" Scott asked.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. Maybe how to save him" Derek said.

"Well that's very helpful, except Jackson's dead" Isaac asked.

"What?" Maddie asked not believing what he said.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field" Scott said.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen" Peter said. "But why?" Maddie asked.

"Well that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing, quickly" Peter said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The four of them went back to the Hale house where Peter apparently had something that could help them save Jackson. He pulled out a wooden panel from the stairs and reached in, pulling out what looked like a huge black briefcase.

"What is that a book?" Derek asked. "No. It's a laptop. What century are you living in?" Peter asked. Derek glared at Maddie as she let out a small laugh.

"A few days after I got out of the coma I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately the Argents aren't the only ones that keep records" he said.

Maddie followed Derek and Peter into the other room as Scott and Isaac stayed back when his phone rang. A few moments later Scott came back in and said his mom called.