5. 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕

SECRETS

1x04 𖦹𖦹𖦹 MAGIC BULLET

"Derek, I know that your off, fighting crime or whatever. But you can not just go MIA overnight. Call me back. Now!" Maddie shouted, slamming the phone back down.

"Still nothing?" Willow asked. "No. And I am this close to filing a missing persons report"  she sighed. "Well, it hasn't been that long so police probably wouldn't take it seriously," Willow told her.

"You know I'm starting to regret letting you study here," Maddie said, glaring at her. "Sorry," Willow mumbled, a sheepish smile on her face. "I'm sure he's fine. Tristan's even out driving around looking for him" she said.

"He better be fine. Because if not, I'm gonna kill him" Maddie groaned. "Maybe he lost his phone. Tristan is on his third cell this year" Willow said. "Tristan would lose his head if it wasn't attached to his body" Maddie teased.

"And speaking of Tristan...I found something in his pocket the other day" Willow said, setting her books down. "Oh my god! What was it? Was it another girl's number? Because I swear to God I'll-"

"No! No! It wasn't a number. It was a ring!" she squealed. "Holy shit! Like an engagement ring?!" Maddie exclaimed. Willow nodded, biting her lip, barely able to keep her excitement in.

"Oh my god! Wills! I-"

Maddie was cut off by her phone ringing. "Hold that thought. We have to talk about this later" she laughed and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Uh, hey. Hi, it's, um, Stiles."

"Stiles? How the hell did you get my number and why are you calling me?" she asked.

"That's not important. It's Derek" he said. "Derek?! What about Derek? Is he with you?" she asked, getting Willow's attention.

"Yeah. He's with me. And he's not looking so good" Stiles said. "What do you mean? What's wrong with him?" she asked.

"He said he was shot," he said. "Shot?!" she shouted. She could hear Derek yelling at Stiles in the background. "I told you not to call her" Derek groaned.

Maddie sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Stiles. Where are you right now?" she asked. "At the school."

"I'll be right there."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Maddie and Willow got to the school, Derek was sitting in the passenger side of Stiles's blue jeep, completely hunched over. Stiles and Scott were standing outside waiting for her.