4. 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅

SECRETS

1x03 𖦹𖦹𖦹 PACK MENTALITY

Maddie was at her desk sending an email to Donna about how things were going in New York when the front door opened. She could tell by his shoes squeaking on the floor that it was Scott.

"I don't remember asking you to come in," she said, not looking up from her computer. "I need to talk to Derek," he said. Maddie scoffed as she glanced up at him.

"Look, I know I was a part of getting him arrested and that we basically announced him being here to the hunters. And I don't know what happened to his sister. But I need his help" he said.

"Of course you do. Well, Derek isn't here. Why don't you try calling him?" she suggested. "I did. And he didn't answer" Scott said. "No surprise. I wouldn't want to talk to you either after what you did" she said.

"I'm sorry, okay. But I really need to talk to him. I...I had a dream about someone. But then it turns out the thing that happened in the dream happened to someone else in real life" he said.

Maddie looked at him, slightly confused. "Let me guess. You think you attacked that bus driver?" she asked. She had heard about it from Tristan and she and Derek were pretty certain it was the alpha.

"Did you guys see me do it?" Scott asked. "No."

Scott sighed, knowing Maddie wasn't in the mood to help him. "Can I ask you something?" he asked. "Something tells me you're going to anyways" she sighed.

"Am I gonna hurt someone?" he asked.

"Probably."

"Could I kill someone?"

"Oh, definitely."

"Am I gonna kill someone?!"

"Probably."

Scott looked extremely scared. Like he was about to pop a blood vessel. Maddie sighed, feeling bad for him. "Scott. Sit down" she said, gesturing to the seats across from her desk.

Scott seemed hesitant but sat anyways. "Look. I know you think otherwise. But Derek's trying to help you. He's the only one who can help you. You just have to trust him" she said.