|<~>| ᦔꪹꪖᦋꪮ᭢ కꪖ᭢ᡶꪊꪖꪹꪗ |<~>|

"Cloudjumper!" You called

Cloudjumper came running, you were in full armour and ready to leave to go hunt Drago's ships.

Mercy shrieked which signalled the dragons in the mountain to give food to the Bewilderbeasts.

The dragons flew overhead your Bewilderbeast and dropped fish into its mouth, Cloudjumper stepped forward and bowed so you did the same.

Gruff then came running over with a fish.

"Morning Gruff, I'll give that to him." You smiled

You grabbed it from his mouth and threw it into the Bewilderbeasts mouth, Gruff roared at him and he roared back.

A few baby Scuttleclaws flew over the Bewilderbeast, the Bewilderbeast stared at the younger dragons before roaring once more.

"Go find Thump for me if you don't mind, he missed his checkup yesterday and he really needs one. I'll be back." You smiled

Gruff ran off to the right using his sense of smell.

You grabbed your staff and hooked it around Cloudjumper's tail before he took off.

Cloudjumper made it out of the mountain and lowered himself to the water where the Bewilderbeasts personal pod of Seashocker surfaced.

"Mornin'! School of fish not too far from here." You stated

The Seashockers screeched at each other before diving.

Cloudjumper swung his tail up so you landed on his neck, you stood there and looked around for the ships Drago sent. He didn't know about the sanctuary but he sure knew about Cloudjumper and you.

"Halt!" You ordered

Cloudjumper followed the sudden order before looking around, Cloudjumper and you both sensed some sort of danger nearby.

Burning boulders were fired at you and Cloudjumper from the East side.

"Cloudjumper go!" You shouted

Cloudjumper swooped down before he pulled up.

You saw a large ship moving towards you and your dragon.

Cloudjumper landed on the ship so you hopped off.

You linked your staff around a hunter and pulled back the staff to ram him into another hunter, Cloudjumper began to torch the boat.

"Cloudjumper! Free the Raincutter!" You yelled

Cloudjumper used his talons and picked at the cage before blasting it, the iron melted and the Raincutter was free to go.

You shook the staff which signalled Cloudjumper to use his claw and grab the staff gently before propelling off the wooden deck and into the skies.

"Hello friend! Mmm, what did they do to you." You said

The Raincutter roared softly before he had shown the inside of his mouth, no teeth.

"Ah, poor thing. We'll get you to the sanctuary." You stated

Cloudjumper shrieked at the Raincutter before continuing to fly towards the mountain covered in ice and snow.

The Raincutter dived into a small crack that'd lead to the mountain, Cloudjumper tucked his wings in and dove into the same crack.

You made it into the mountain successfully with Cloudjumper and the Raincutter.

Cloudjumper used his claw to place you on the ground before Thump came running over with Gruff and Pestbud.

"Thank you Gruff dear." You said

Gruff sniffed the Raincutter before inspecting it.

The Raincutter roared at Thump who roared back happily, both Raincutters immediately bonded with each other.

Pestbud then walked over and smelled the Raincutter practically everywhere, the Raincutter began getting weirded out by the Snifflehunch.

"You don't have any other injuries." You stated

You decided on the name Freeze due to his colours, light blues unlike Thump whom was a grey with pale purple dots.

Freeze looked over and got up to stare at the Bewilderbeast whom was in the water peacefully, his new king.

"That's him, he provides this sanctuary for us and in return we provide our loyalty towards him. Thump! I need to take a look at your wing!" You exclaimed

Cloudjumper, Pestbud and Gruff went over to Freeze before Thump raised his torn wing.

You used the staff to keep it lifted, the wing didn't seem to have any new injuries around it nor did it seem to get worse.

"Mind taking Freeze to the other Raincutters to introduce them?" You asked

Thump roared before hitting Freeze using his head and running off, Freeze began running after Thump whom was already a long ways ahead.

Cloudjumper roared before slowly scuttling towards you.

Pestbud took off quickly to go say "hi" to the many Changewings on the other side of the island including Incognito.

Gruff ran off to go find Lump whom was most likely attempting to swim again.

You took off your helmet and placed it on a rock, Cloudjumper looked at you and tilted his head.

"Drago is most likely making his next plan to rid the world of dragons, or any dragon that attempts to get in his way of being the king of the world." You smiled

Cloudjumper looked away in annoyance before he lowered his head to receive pets.

"Dark already? Seasons do go by pretty fast." You stated

The Bewilderbeast roared and it echoed around the mountain which told every dragon that it was time to go to sleep, the Seashocker's began to circle around the Alpha Dragon whom laid down not fully submerged in the water.

You nodded at Cloudjumper and he began to bound off up onto a rock and cling onto the wall, that's where he slept.

You went into a nearby cave to grab a fish before you had gotten into regular clothes and walked out with your staff.

You set your shield beside a rock before lifting up your staff so that Cloudjumper could use the claw on his wings to grab it.

He raised a wing before he then curled another wing which basically let Cloudjumper hide you under his wings overnight.

Cloudjumper then put his wing back into the correct place which would mean that he could cling to the wall properly.

Cloudjumper roared happily at you and you smiled back.

The Stormcutter fell asleep pretty easily so you had to fall asleep too.

You fell asleep a few minutes after since you had a bunch to do in the morning, you needed to make sure the baby Changewings didn't sneak off anywhere or aren't bugging any other dragons. The Bewilderbeast didn't mind but Changewing acid wasn't always the best feeling, especially if it gets into the water or on top of a Seashocker.

The Seashocker's and Bewilderbeast who inhabit the waters don't really enjoy being blasted at, especially with something as destructive as acid.