|<~>| ꪉꫀ᭙ỉꪶᦔꫀꪹꪉꫀꪖకᡶ |<~>|

It couldn't be true, he hates dragons!

"Some were born different, change is unable to happen with certain people." You stated

"Well it did happen." He said

He scratched Toothless's neck happily.

"I've been here for twenty years serving the great Bewilderbeast! I've tried change, it didn't happen." You stated

"That's the Ice Spitter!" He exclaimed

"He's built our sanctuary, we serve and he in return protects us." You said

You walked towards the other rock.

"The babies don't follow The Alpha. The King Of Dragons is unable to control them." You laughed

Toothless was being bombarded by baby Scuttleclaws when Cloudjumper came over to shriek at them which scared them off.

You bowed down when the Bewilderbeast rose to his full height to get a better look at Toothless and Hiccup.

Cloudjumper bowed down to the dragon and so did Toothless hesitantly, Hiccup had stood in shock about the Bewilderbeast.

The dragon in front of him blew a gust of cold air which made snow form on his hair.

"He seems to enjoy you." You stated

You were elated to see Hiccup again, you didn't want to wake up if it was a dream. 

"You hungry? I have things to show you." You informed

Cloudjumper roared at Toothless happily.

"Yeah? You Bud?" You asked

Toothless roared in agreement.

"It's feeding time." You stated

"What?" He questioned

Mercy landed on the ledge to face the Bewilderbeast, it was time for the dragons to pay their respects once more.

Mercy began to shrill and dragons of all kinds flew overhead and dropped fish of all sorts along with pieces of fruit for the Bewilderbeast and Seashockers.

"Awesome!" Hiccup exclaimed

You passed him a cooked fish and Cloudjumper got Toothless a raw one from Gruff.

"We pay our respects to The King Of All Dragons and the pod of Seashockers. We also give respect to each other for protection or appreciation." You smiled

Lump, Thump and Warden roared to each other while Gruff, Gustnudger and Pestbud ran with Mercy happily.

You scratched Clawlifter's head before he flew off to go see Incognito and thank him for everything, Clawlifter was a generous and kind soul.

"Now, let's go." You said

You were already out of your armour and in the clothes that kept you warmer, you still had your staff in your hand.

You used your staff to get onto Cloudjumper before he took off, Hiccup locked in his foot with the saddle and Toothless took off after you.

Pestbud followed Cloudjumper and Toothless happily towards where gusts of wind could be found, you could Wing Walk there.

Cloudjumper roared before he found a wall to cling onto, Toothless did the same but was struggling since he wasn't exactly a dragon that could do it perfectly.

Pestbud flew off the rocks and just hovered their whilst gliding, Cloudjumper did the same and then Toothless.

"This is amazing!" Hiccup said

"I can show you something even better." You stated

You walked along Cloudjumpers wing happily and then you stepped down onto a Deadly Nadder's wings, you then stepped on top of Clawlifter and then onto Pestbud who flew up to Toothless's wings.

You walked along his wings as Hiccup watched in amazement, you hopped over his legs and onto the other wing before willingly falling and then going back to Hiccup since Cloudjumper had caught you.

"This is what it's like to be a dragon!" You said cheerfully

"Well, being a dragon means you can fly and I can do just that." He stated

He fell off his dragon and you gasped before looking down and Hiccup had wings, well, fake ones but they worked pretty well and that was wonderful.

Toothless looked at you and Cloudjumper before Cloudjumper roared before flying towards Hiccup, Toothless quickly did the same to catch up with his rider.

Hiccup looked back at you.

"Wow! I never thought someone could achieve actual flight without dragons!" You smiled

"And... Toothless!" Hiccup yelled

He was about to crash into a rock when Toothless caught up to him and brought him to the ground so Cloudjumper landed beside him. 

Toothless lifted his wings before Hiccup burst out from under the snow happily.

"We'll get that fixed bud." He promised

Toothless tripped him using his tail which made you laugh.

You examined his flight suit before looking back at Cloudjumper.

"Hiccup, if you don't mind me asking. Is there any way we could start over?" You asked

"Sure!" He exclaimed

"We could unlock the secrets of dragons! Oh! Toothless!" You said

You ran to Toothless and pushed on a certain area on his back which allowed him to make tighter turns, he immediately became overjoyed.

"Woah! Did you know you could do that bud?!" Hiccup questioned

Toothless was still watching his spines close and open, well, sort of that way.

"Many dragons have their secrets. We can still uncover them all together." You said

Toothless was still watching so Hiccup then pulled out a map, Toothless was too entranced but his new feature.

Cloudjumper watched as you drew out the map on the snow that Hiccup had in his hands using your staff, he didn't seem to notice.

"There!" He said

He looked up and saw the map drawn on the snow, Cloudjumper then turned his head to face what Toothless was doing.

Toothless had grabbed an icicle and he began drawing stuff in the snow over the map which made both you and Hiccup laugh.

"You have a pretty artistic dragon." You commented

Toothless tried letting go of the icicle but couldn't so he jumped into a bank of snow, it worked but when he hopped out he had gotten snow on Cloudjumper's head.

Your dragon tilted his head a little which caused the snow to fall on Toothless's head once more which he got very confused about.

Cloudjumper roared in annoyance before lowering himself so that you could get back to flying on him.

"How about we go back to introduce you to the dragons?" You suggested

"Yeah! Let's go bud!" Hiccup exclaimed

He got onto Toothless and you got onto Cloudjumper before both dragons took off towards the entrance to the sanctuary. You'd let Hiccup get ready beforehand since you needed to see if any ice was melting, if the ice melted you'd be practically doomed since the sanctuary would become exposed to other Vikings.