|<~>| ᦔꪹꪖᦋꪮ᭢ ꪹꪖᨶỉ᭢ᦋ |<~>|

It was the next day so you and Cloudjumper were participating in a sport called "dragon racing" which was apparently a new tradition for Berk.

Skullcrusher, Eret, Gobber and Grump stood on a platform to watch first hand.

You were up against Snotlout and Hookfang, Astrid and Stormfly, Fishlegs and Meatlug, Hiccup and Toothless along with Ruff and Tuff and their Zippleback Barf and Belch.

Cloudjumper had orange and a bright yellow smeared onto his face as a racer, you were in your ordinary outfit which also had yellow on it.

You knew exactly who'd be a challenge to compete against. Ruffnut and Tuffnut due to Snotlout and maybe Fishlegs, Astrid and Stormfly were hard to beat due to them being competitive. Toothless and Hiccup were a problem because of their speed.

A horn blowed so you raised your staff towards the air and Cloudjumper quickly took off.

Both Bewilderbeast watched from the water, the crowd was already cheering.

Ruffnut was gifted a sheep by Snotlout and they were already on their way to put it into their net when Astrid grabbed it for her net, she got a point.

"Well then Cloudjumper, go find Snotlout or Hiccup. They're gonna have a few sheep which we can take." You stated

Cloudjumper roared happily whilst gliding to where Toothless was flying, you were crouched on top of your dragon.

"There!" You exclaimed

Cloudjumper flew faster, Hiccup had a sheep that was on Toothless's back.

You hopped onto Toothless and scooped up the sheep.

"Sorry Hiccup! I suggest keeping your eyes on the sheep!" You smiled

"Hey!" Hiccup laughed

You fell off Toothless's wings and onto Cloudjumper before he pulled back to get the sheep into the net.

You were already loving the game and knew it'd be something fun to play.

Cloudjumper shrieked upon gaining a point before going back out to search for a sheep, you had a pretty overwhelming day yesterday so the game was relieving and you knew Cloudjumper felt the same way towards it.