|<~>| ꪊ᭢ꫀ᥊ᩏꫀᨶᡶꫀᦔ ꪹꫀꪊ᭢ỉꪮ᭢ |<~>|

It was the next day so you and Cloudjumper were out on patrol early in the morning.

"Isn't this peaceful?" You said

Cloudjumper was about to nod when you heard a yell above the clouds, a frustrated yell and a dragon roar?

You fixed your posture and stood on Cloudjumper with your staff straight up.

You pointed the staff into the sky which signalled Cloudjumper to fly upwards so that you could get above the clouds.

You were now above the clouds, someone was sitting on top of a dragon. A black one, Night Fury. A dragon that was never seen out in the wild due to dragon hunters.

He looked over slowly.

"Dad!-" He stopped

Dad? That was a new one.

"Uh." He said

You went back under the clouds, you could still hear his puzzled voice.

"No sudden movements." He ordered

The Night Fury roared before you pointed the staff up and Cloudjumper went above the clouds.

"Go Cloudjumper." You spoke

The Stormcutter shrieked whilst gliding around the dragon rider, you pointed your staff to where the Night Fury was hovering and Cloudjumper hovered near it.

The dragon growled so Cloudjumper roared at it, you shook the staff and Clawlifter grabbed the rider which caused the Night Fury to lose flight. The Seashockers would collect him.

"We need to go back for my dragon!" He yelled

You didn't look back, you shook the staff and Cloudjumper dived towards where an entrance to the sanctuary would be. You looked to your left and noticed the Seashocker bringing the Night Fury under.

"We need to go! Please!" He begged

"Ignore him." You stated

Cloudjumper roared in annoyance before dodging a seastack which revealed the outside of the sanctuary, Cloudjumper flew in and dropped you using his tail.

You heard him gasp before he was dropped, Gustnudger roared and got up which caused a the dragons to huddle around him while you were beside Gustnudger.

Cloudjumper roared before flying off, he'd use a different entrance.

"We need to go back for my dragon! He can't fly!" He exclaimed

Lump went towards him and growled so he quickly ignited his sword, flames came out which seemed to make Lump roar in surprise.

Clawlifter stepped forward so he grabbed something from his boot, he inserted it into his sword and gas came out in a circle before it exploded which caused the dragons around you to roar.

Another dragon stepped forward and he waved the burning sword once more, it caused the dragon in front of him to immediately go docile and he stuck his hand out.

You crouched down and went forward quickly which made him gasp in surprise and step back.

"Who are you? The Dragon Thief?" He asked

No.

"Drago Bludvist?" He guessed

Far from it.

"Can you understand what I'm saying?" He questioned

You spun the staff in the air before letting it fall to the ground which caused a rattle near Gustnudger, The Night Fury was dropped in front of him.

"Toothless! I'm so glad you're okay." He stated

He ran to his dragon who growled at you and stood up, you shook the staff and the dragons began to illuminate the cave using fire within their mouths.

You crouched and stepped closer to the dragon, you dropped your staff and shield.

He curled up around his rider and growled but you held a hand out which he growled even more at, you stopped the hand abruptly which made the dragon fall to the ground.

"Toothless!" He said

The Night Fury was Toothless, you had yet to figure out who exactly the rider was.

You held your hand out to the male in front of you, he just stared in discomfort yet you noticed something. A scar.

Could it be? Hiccup!

"Hiccup!" You said

You stumbled back in disbelief and he just stared in confusion, his dragon did so too once he regained his regular state.

"Eh... should I know you?" He asked

You took off your mask, Gustnudger roared happily and so did Lump and Clawlifter.

"No. But I should know you, I'd never forget my dearest brother." You smiled

"Wait! What?!" He shouted

Toothless roared before you smiled and grabbed your shield and staff.

"Come!" You smiled

You rushed into a tunnel behind Gustnudger, you heard him run for you along with Gustnudger, Lump and Clawlifter behind him.

"I don't think it works that way! You can't run off after saying that to someone! That's absurd!" He exclaimed

You hopped over a rock and Cloudjumper carried you up using a talon, he was clung to the wall near the cave.

He and his dragon hopped out to spot a breathtaking view of The Bewilderbeast.

 You got off of Cloudjumper, he used his talon to lower you and then let you slide down his wing before he got down himself.

"You've been here, saving them?" He asked

"Yes, I won't get into the story but I have." You stated

Warden, Gruff, Lump and Gustnudger sniffed around Toothless before Thump came over to sniff around too. Toothless roared at them in discomfort.

"May I?" You asked

"Go ahead, you are the sibling from a long time ago. Right?" He laughed

You pet Toothless and saw his age.

"You guys are the same age! That explains a lot." You said

Cloudjumper roared at Hiccup happily.

"What have you been doing?" He questioned

"I figured that I wouldn't be needed on Berk so I stuck with Cloudjumper and began rescuing them. Retractable teeth! Back on topic, I've been saving them from Drago." You informed

You used your staff to lift Thump's wing.

"Torn by a dragon trap, Lump over there lost a leg due to him. Gruff has lost his eyesight and was left to die." You gestured to their injuries

You saw Toothless's prosthetic tail.

"Did Drago do that?" You asked

"I... did it. But y'know! Got even! Couldn't save all of me from the Queen Bee so y'know! Peg leg!" He happily showed his leg off and Toothless roared cheerfully.

"I can only imagine what dad said." You laughed

"Berk's changed, well, after me and Toothless were discovered." He said

"If only, it'd be amazing!" You smiled

Cloudjumper roared at you for permission before running off and flying.

"No, no! It's true! All of Berk has dragons and we've been defeating people left and right! He loves dragons!" Hiccup exclaimed

Was he speaking the truth?