|<~>| ᡶꪊ᭢ᦔꪹꪖ |<~>|

It was the next day in the evening and you had decided to go out in the snow and scout the clouds for a day, Cloudjumper did not hesitate at all with it.

You were in full armour, your helmet was off and you had your staff with you.

You whistled which triggered Cloudjumper to come to you and he did just that, Cloudjumper roared and bounded towards you.

"Cloudjumper! Have you gotten enough food to last you?" You asked

Cloudjumper roared in response before lowering himself so you could get on top of him.

You stood on top of Cloudjumper before he took off quickly.

Cloudjumper tucked his wings in and spiralled out of the mountain and into the skies where snow was already falling.

You felt an instant rush of cold air against yourself, even with the armour on you were still very cold but Cloudjumper didn't seem to mind the dropping temperatures.

He has lived in the tundra for practically his whole life.

Cloudjumper shrieked whilst flapping his wings in the air freely, snow didn't get into the sanctuary so being out there was always a moment to treasure.

You held your staff and shook it so Cloudjumper blasted at a nearby rock which revealed what seemed to be an abandoned nest.

Thornridge hatchlings roared, a Thornridge's roar cannot be mistook for anything else. It was very distinctive.

Cloudjumper flew towards the hatchlings, at least five in the abandoned nest. No mother in sight and not even a father.

"What are you five doing here? Poor dragons." You sighed

Cloudjumper went a little closer so that you could bend down and scoop up all five of them, Thornridge hatchlings weren't all that big.

Cloudjumper roared at you.

"There should be a female Thornridge who can house them at the sanctuary." You stated

The Thornridge hatchlings didn't seem to be able to see or even hear, Cloudjumper quickly flew above the crack in the mountain and curled his wings in and dove back into the sanctuary.

"They should be behind those rocks." You said

Cloudjumper landed on a small mossy ledge which led to a Thornridge nesting area, Thornridge's were pretty shy dragons.

You got off of The Stormcutter before walking into the cave, Cloudjumper crouched and scuttled along the ground and into the lush little area filled with female and male Thornridge.

"Hello!" You exclaimed

The Thornridge fled back to their children and into their nests, you went over to a Thornridge female whom was unable to have children due to the abuse she suffered with Drago.

"I've brought quite the present." You stated

She sniffed around before the baby dragons roared happily, she seemed to instinctively rush over to inspect all five.

Cloudjumper stared at the other dragons and roared at them as a greeting.

She grabbed each of the baby dragons and put them into her nest before fleeing back into the corner where the nest was located.

You happily walked out of the cave with Cloudjumper knowing that a dragon whom was sad about not being able to have children could adopt some that desperately needed her.

"Shall we continue our day of resting? Of course with food since I'm not going back out there." You laughed

Cloudjumper roared happily before he used his talons to grab the staff before taking off to where the cave was that led to a kitchen like area meant for any sort of dragon.

Winged Warden, or Warden for short, seemed to be outside of the cave entrance.

"Warden! Good to see you." You stated

Warden roared at Cloudjumper before running in.

"I assume you'll be with us for the rest of the day, and you both want fish?" You asked

Cloudjumper roared before chasing after Warden, you followed the two inside.

You pulled out a few pieces of fish, you'd need to cut them to make sure that Warden wouldn't choke on anything. He did that often for some unknown reason.

Warden roared happily before Cloudjumper went over to slice a few fish using his wing, Cloudjumper was useful for practically everything.

Warden grabbed a piece and ate it.

You placed the fish in a basket and lifted it up so that Warden could grab it, the Windstriker recently had his eggs hatched so the fish should be able to feed the family for at least a day until Warden would need to collect fish from either the Bewilderbeast or the Seashockers.

"Now time for us Cloudjumper." You stated

Warden ran out of the cave and flew off.

Cloudjumper roared before dragging over a basket of Lychee, Cloudjumper really liked Lychee and when it came to choosing fruits it'd always come first.

Food in general would have Fish at the top, Lychee would come second.

"Guessed." You said

You grabbed a sharp knife and began cutting it up, Cloudjumper didn't exactly swallow it whole.

Cloudjumper ate the Lychee so you grabbed an apple.

You heard a roar which came from the Bewilderbeast, lights out.

You tossed Cloudjumper another piece of Lychee before hopping onto his back, he ran out of the cave and propelled off the ledge and into the air.

Cloudjumper landed on the same perch he used to get around before running towards where you left your shield. 

You got changed into better clothes before dropping your staff near your shield and armour.

Cloudjumper supported you using his wing which lifted you up and into Cloudjumper's little shelter that he created using his wings while clinging to the rock wall.

Cloudjumper roared at you happily before unfolding a wing to take a look at the commotion outside, Gruff was running around still trying to find where Mercy went.

Mercy roared quietly and landed beside Gruff to lead him towards where Sailback was asleep.

Cloudjumper roared in disappointment before curling his wings once more to block any of the light, Cloudjumper was a very expressive dragon.

You had fell asleep a few minutes after since you were pretty tired, Cloudjumper was still awake when you had went to sleep meaning you and him were back to your new routine.

Cloudjumper took his relaxation days seriously so that he could regain energy, he'd have lots of energy for the next week before becoming worn out after each day after small tasks.