|<~>| ᡶꫝꫀ ꪖꪶᩏꫝꪖ |<~>|

It was the next day and the Seashockers would be out hunting all day meaning no one would be there for the Bewilderbeast, the Bewilderbeast needed something to keep him entertained like all dragons.

You were in your ordinary clothes, nothing special other than caring for a dragon would be commencing today.

"Cloudjumper!" You exclaimed

You whistled before seeing Cloudjumper running along perches and hopping to the next, you had your staff in hand.

"Let's go! Today should be pretty fun." You stated

You raised your staff and Cloudjumper took off, you linked your staff to his tail before he swung it over his head and you landed on his back.

Cloudjumper roared at the Bewilderbeast who looked back quickly, the two had a major size difference when you looked at it up close.

The Bewilderbeast turned his head slowly to face Cloudjumper who was hovering in the air.

You hopped off of Cloudjumper and onto the Bewilderbeast's tusk, you made your way to his head where you'd be the safest, Cloudjumper landed on his tusk and secured himself there.

The Alpha didn't seem to mind, he didn't mind at all when dragons perched on top of him although baby reckless Changewings weren't that fun.

"Well then big guy! Y'know, we're gonna need to find you a friend pretty soon. So! While the Seashockers are out why don't we go around the sanctuary to greet other dragons?" You asked

The Bewilderbeast groaned in response before standing up in the water and beginning to walk.

You hung onto one of the spikes that was attached to his head as he moved, Cloudjumper used his balance to keep steady on the Bewilderbeast. 

The Bewilderbeast stopped at Zippleback who bowed to him upon seeing the Bewilderbeast.

Many Zipplebacks hung out in that area like it was a hangout space, for them only too and no other dragon seemed to mind.

Dragons usually bowed at the alpha's presence, it was simply the correct thing to do and you gained respect from The Bewilderbeast in return.

 Cloudjumper roared as a way of greeting the Zipplebacks, The Bewilderbeast roared at the two headed dragon gang before proceeding towards the other set the waterfalls.

You examined the water below, fish swam off once the Bewilderbeast had stepped forward.

Hotburple's flew overhead you, Cloudjumper and The Bewilderbeast happily roaring to you three. Gronckles up ahead moved off so that they could greet The Bewilderbeast.

Snafflefang's roared happily and that's when they all ran out of the cave that most of them were housed in, including Lump.

Lump wasn't always the fastest due to that leg of his but he tried his best and he sure was good at running now that he's adapted.

You used your staff to call over Lump who flew to you happily.

"Hi Lump! How's that leg of yours?" You asked

You lifted Lump's wing a little using your staff to get a better look at his severed leg, no scratches or any wounds that could cause irritation or infection meaning he's been taking it easy.

You smiled before Lump flew away cheerfully, of course after he greeted both The Bewilderbeast and Cloudjumper.

The Bewilderbeast roared at you happily before making his way towards a big enough area so that he could sit down.

Cloudjumper responded by roaring and then used his claws to grab onto you as the Bewilderbeast had submerged himself in the water.

"I guess no more sitting down, wanna join him?" You asked

Cloudjumper shrieked before barrel rolling into the water and upon impact the Bewilderbeast moved, Cloudjumper began to swim alongside the bigger dragon.

You let go of Cloudjumper's wing and swam beside The Bewilderbeast, he was much more bigger compared to you.

You, Cloudjumper and The Bewilderbeast shared a connection with each other, one that no one has achieved with a Bewilderbeast.

Cloudjumper and you served as next in line incase The Bewilderbeast was absent and to The Bewilderbeast you and Cloudjumper were the people he could trust most with a title as big as his. Truly amazing if you put it into perspective.

The Bewilderbeast surfaced causing a large wave of water to rock back and forth throughout the cave, you quickly grabbed onto Cloudjumper who surfaced too.

 You saw the Seashockers coming into the water and swimming amongst the Bewilderbeast cheerfully, they had fish in their mouths that they were happy to share.

"Looks like our fun is over!" You shouted

The Bewilderbeast sent a rush of cold air which caused snow to form on your shoulder, you laughed a little before wiping it off and the snow ended up falling on Cloudjumper's head.

Cloudjumper roared in disappointment before turning around and beginning to fly towards where your things were set down.

He landed on the mossy ledge before laying down on the ground which was new, you didn't mind it though.

You didn't really need to change clothes since you were already comfortable and the wave of cold air that The Bewilderbeast had sent you earlier really dried you up somehow, not that you were complaining.

"Maybe tomorrow we could take another day off and spend the day here, of course with the other dragons." You suggested

Cloudjumper roared in agreement before raising a wing which invited you into his ball of safety for you, Cloudjumper did it often for many reasons whilst you were sleeping.

To keep himself and you safe from dragons and to block out any light coming from anything nearby, it also kept you hidden from intruders if there ever happened to be one which was pretty rare.

Most of the time it'd be Clawlifter to alert other dragons and they'd come flying to get rid of the intruder or push them off a cliff to be fed to the Seashockers or something.

You fell asleep hours after laying down since you were a little cold, The Bewilderbeast didn't exactly have a warm blast.

Cloudjumper was still awake when you went asleep, most likely watching Gustnudger run around with Gruff to get the perfect sleeping spot.

It happened often, dragons up after lights out usually had a pretty good reason to still be up and running around so you didn't bother and nor did The Bewilderbeast.