Chapter Thirteen

Cynthia's Pov
"Are you sure you are gonna be fine for a few months by yourself?" A playful roll of my eyes was given to his tall form, my palms rubbing up and down his tattooed arms as carefree as possible. I always enjoyed early flights. Of course the sleepiness wasn't the best part, you just wanted to get it all out of the way and done with.

"Me and the little one are gonna be fine, you are suppose to be enjoying your tour not stressing out." I reached my hands out to cup at his face with a soft chuckle, arranging the beanie hat further onto his head. He lowered his head down a little pressing a few short kisses to my head looking his arms around my form keeping me locked into it with a tiny groan leaving his lips.

"I worry about like everything and you know this, I just wanna make sure you are safe and not stressing out." My forehead pressed to the warmth, seeping out from the large hoodie on his frame shaking with laughter.

"I think I'll be okay, I am gonna miss you though call me when you can yeah?" I exhaled another soft chuckle briefly pulling back from the hug seeing the smile on his face, the light through his blue eyes.  He looked so much at peace and that brought me nothing but happiness.

"Every night, talk to my mom when you can she's been blowing up my phone and I'm afraid to answer it." I couldn't help the largest snort leaving from my lips, happily capturing his lips in mine for a kiss bringing him in for the tightest hug I could muster.

"I will when I land, I love you." He grinned between the smile rubbing under my jaw a couple times slowly.

"I love you more darling."

_______________________________
Time zones were gonna be the death of me. The longest flight felt like forever guiding through the air. As soon as I was back in LA I was too sleepy to go upstairs opting for falling asleep on the best damn couch still in my jeans and sweater. In my half sleep state I grabbed my phone from off the nearby coffee table answering it with a quiet mumble and laughter.

"Hello Mama Biersack." I teased Amy hearing the loudest awe like laughter of her over the receiver quickly.

"I should be calling you that Cynthia a baby! You two are to ally giving me a grandchild oh my gosh we are so excited!" I sleepy chuckled some more carefully sitting up with a grunt, pushing back the mess I called a hair.

"Yes I'm sorry we couldn't tell you in person, I had flown out to Germany he had gotten excited and wanted to share it I'm just a few months so that's good." The sudden shift of her excitement grew hearing the way her voice grew in tone. Her little cute rambled had started up before I knew it I was curled up on the sofa chatting with her like it was any other day.

"Sweetie you guys have been together for this long, and married for even a few. I think this is a huge new step for you two. Yes it's scary but never have so doubted in my mind you love each other, fights happen and you both are gonna be busy with your passion but have you ever regretted anything?" It took me a few moments of thinking, I had this new life and it was more than I deserved. My hand trembled before I spoke with confidence.

"I haven't regretted anything, I have amazing understanding friends. A very understanding husband I guess in a way I don't deserve it but I have it." I trailed off taking that moment to gaze at my stomach, using my free hand to brush my palm over my abdomen in a gentle like manner. I found my own grin stayed on my face slowly moving to rest my head back into the couch firmly gazing up at the ceiling speaking even more.

"I'm not gonna ruin anything." Her laughter had put some reassurance all into my mind, that I needed to stop living in fear of the past.