Chapter Four

Cynthia's Pov
"Fucking shit." I sighed letting the phone drop to rest on the couch next to me. Work for some reason felt so long and dragged out today. It was the first time since being out of the hospital.

I had this semi-large house to myself with Crow and Daredevil. Working from home was a lot easier than I ever imagined. Plus I didn't like people all that well.

So social interaction to a bare minimum wasn't too bad. I logged out for the day once 10:00 pm rolled by and I shut my work laptop shut right away, bringing Daredevil close into my lap.

This was my life. It was semi peaceful, I was famous for no reason because I was married to Andy, and hated because I was married to him at the same time.

Sometimes I found myself tracing the tattoo on my forearm. It was so simple, but having his name on me meant something. I guess I feel special.

For the next few hours sleep just wouldn't come to me but I did get a message from Andy saying he was gonna stay out and hang out with the guys.

I sent him one back telling him it was fine and just to be safe. I laid on the couch watching some random things on Netflix playing with Daredevil and Crow.

Around 2:00 am I heard the front door click open with the key but that didn't make me look away from looking at the tv. But it did make Daredevil literally fly off the couch running towards the door.

"Welcome home," I called without looking up slowly sitting up the blanket falling from my body. "Baby? Are you still up?" I heard Andy question, scooping up the little hyper dogo.

I ran a hand through my curls a bit playing with them, flashing him a smile grabbing the remote to turn the tv down a bit.

"Yeah I just couldn't sleep, how was your day though? How was it with the guys?" I asked watching him sit down slipping off his white hoodie.

"My day was pretty normal, we all stayed in the studio I wrote some new songs, then we had a few drinks tonight, it got ruined though cause Juliet came out of nowhere." He grumbled slowly rubbing his hand all over his tired-looking face.

"Juliet?" I questioned also sitting up moving close when Andy wrapped his arm to slide and rest around my waist. "Yeah." He groaned lightly resting his head back on the couch.

"She still kinda hasn't gotten over the fact that I choose you over her, back when we first met, I was taking Juliet on dates, but I also was taking you on dates, in the end, you and me had a better connection, I asked you out instead of her. She was just was really drunk tonight saying you stole her life from her it was weird." I chewed at my lip heavily listening to him.

Well in a way I did kinda steal her life minus the singing career, I had a simple career as a company manager as simple as that could be. I played with the ring on my finger, my other hand rubbing Andy's chest to soothe him a bit.

"The last thing she screamed was that she hated me, and you before she threw a broken bottle at all of us, before they escorted her out, I'm sure a lot of people got it on video." I frowned.

"Sounds like you had a little rough night babe, but don't let what she said affect you alright." I leaned my head up and pressed a deep kiss to his cheek a smile making its way across his face.

"Thanks, baby, you always know how to make me feel better." His hand them went up to stroke were his name was tattooed and I relaxed heavily in his hold. His arms felt like home. A true home really.

"How was your day though? It was your first time working from home, it wasn't too stressful, you didn't drink right?" Each question he shot at me I shook my head no.

"I did pretty okay, I have to head into actually work next week, a manager can't stay work from all the time." I smiled grabbing his hand to hold once he laced our fingers in thoughts.

"That's true, you basically run that whole company, it's awesome actually." He chuckled quietly and pressed a kiss to my head.

"I'm so proud of my baby, you've been working so hard all the time." He smiled on my forehead a bit making me shy. I gently rubbed his chest slowly.

"I'm proud of you too, you work so hard, I wanna read over one of your new songs." His eyes were watching the tv screen once again before he squeezed my hand gazing at me softly another smile making its way across his face. "Anytime baby, now let's go get some sleep."