Chapter Two

Cynthia's Pov
"Are you experiencing any discomfort? Mrs. Biersack?  Dizziness, nausea. Is your vision fading in and out at all?" The questions were asked own by one, the next after the next. I was swinging my legs back and forth on the little hospital bed, finding the little annoying light the doctor was flashing through my eyes making my head throb.

I took a quick glance at Andy who was standing near the bed with me. His deep blue eyes showing concern and a lot of worries.

So I am married to Andy Biersack? In what freaking world was that possible?

"That light is making me dizzy." I answered wincing just a little my head ringing like no tomorrow, watching the doctor slowly pull the light away, and scooted back in his chair giving me a little room to breathe.

"Is it something bad wrong with her? Like is it permanent?" Andy questioned deeply his eyes showing confusion.

"It's actually the opposite Mr. Biersack. We did an MRI on your wife, and everything looks normal, except on one part of her brain, in fact, the part of her brain that is damaged she should be in a coma not remembering anything. It looks to me that she was in a car accident but her body would match that." I bit my lip roughly slowly tapping my hand on the rough blue sheets of the hospital bed looking at the ring.

"That's impossible though, Cynthia hasn't been in a car accident in years, the only one I can remember was one back when she first started drinking, but she hasn't drank in years, right Cynthia?" I quickly looked back up at Andy who's eyes now shifted to stern ones.

"What? Oh yeah, I haven't drank in a while." I also answered back still kicking my legs back more. 

"I'll prescribe her some medication it should help with the confusion and the dizziness. What she needs is some good rest." The doctor smiled and I just wanted to scream out that nothing going on was normal.

  "Thank you, doctor." Andy breathed out a sigh of relief slowly rubbing his face and I kept studying the tall man watching the doctor slowly leave us both. Andy sighed heavily and turned to face me, slowly taking a seat next to me on the hospital bed.

"Are you positive you didn't hit your head baby?" I wanted to squeak but held it back.

"I would remember if I did. " I trailed off gently slowly placing my hands in my lap.  I started to play with my hands deeply, fidgeting here and there looking at Andy more gently now seeing present on my own exposed shoulder that Andy's name was tattooed there as well.

"It's just... I don't remember anything... And that's bad I don't remember anything about us....."

________________________
That's were after the long day in the hospital room, I now sat in the middle of the living room, changed into a pair of clean comfortable sleepwear, looking through a photo album with Andy who was flipping through it gently.

I skimmed my eyes through and pointed towards a photo. "What's that?" I asked gently seeing a smile making its way across his lips before he smiled chuckling. 

"The day we met actually, you came to one of our concerts and we took a picture backstage, it was actually during one of my quite drunk concerts." He chuckled, looking embarrassed.

"So I was a fan? You fell in love with a fan like me?" I asked in disbelief. He had a frown on his lips when he glanced up at me. "Hey you weren't just any fan don't say it like that." He laughed quietly.

"I still remember falling for those brown eyes of yours, your beautiful curly messy afro, and seeing the way you smiled." I squirmed in embarrassment before I also flipped a page not having any memories of any of these events it was kinda freaky and cool.

I stopped on a page in surprise seeing myself in a beautiful white dress, I looked so happy, and I looked like I didn't have a care in a world smiling. I wasn't even looking at the camera and neither was Andy we were looking at one another.

"Our wedding day?" I whispered a little guessing seeing Andy nodded his head gently, gazing at me again with that smile of his head.

"That was last year in the spring." He explained to myself and I slowly traced my fingers across the photo. I always wanted a wedding and in this place that only I could imagine wasn't real I had it. A beautiful one. I faintly smiled again.

"I look so beautiful.." I felt my voice crack a little and I felt Andy's arms wrap around me bringing me close to his body. I felt his lips press into my forehead. pressing kiss after kiss there.

"Oh, baby...You've always been beautiful." He muttered and I inhaled gripping his shirt weakly.

Have I always been this way? Have I always been this confused? I felt so content but still so confused.

Married To Andy Biersack (Andy Biersack Bwwm) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara