Chapter Three

Cynthia's Pov
"Okay Instagram, it's a perfect place." I muttered leaning against the kitchen counter, I held my phone in a tight grip, scrolling through my phone in so much confusion. I was expecting after sleeping and waking up a few times. I would be back, but nope. I was still married to Andy Biersack. A huge part of me wasn't complaining too much.

He was such a sweetheart and was always making me laugh and feel better. He put me on bed rest after the whole doctors visit a few weeks ago.

"Wow, he does post a lot." I muttered to myself, tapping my fingernail on the screen scrolling through his photos.

Quite a few times I saw post dedicated to myself, an anniversary one. A birthday one. I nibbled at my lower lip, the smell of the food I had just cooked fresh in the air.

I was gonna attempt to scroll all the way down his Instagram. Which might take a while but it will help to get better clues.

Fifteen minutes later I had scrolled all the way down and was surprised that me and Andy had met in 2013.  We had started dating in April of 2013 and dated for five years, then got married in 2018.

"Wow, it smells so good in here." I blinked my round eyes fast and flashed Andy a smile seeing him sleepy make his way into the kitchen, Daredevil and Crow in tow running around by his long legs.

"Oh, I made breakfast I hope that's okay babe." I wanted to smack myself for how strange I sounded saying that. He made his way over to me and pressed a kiss on my forehead and started smiling.

"Are you kidding it smells amazing thank you baby." He wrapped his arms around me and I decided my research of a blast from the past was short-lived and I had enough information.

I returned the hug my arms gently rubbing his back, his head then moving to rest on my neck his nose and nose ring brushing across my skin. "Thank you for always taking care of me." He muttered on the crook of my neck.

I then raised my hand to gently thread my fingers through his deep black hair shutting my own eyes enjoying the touch and warmth from him. "You never have to thank me, you deserve it." I mumbled back slowly feeling him smile.

________________________________
I felt like I couldn't get any more shocked as each day passed by. But I guess each day was a new surprise.  I did kinda lie to Andy and say I was feeling better so we went to hang out with his own bandmates. Was it a good idea on my part? I don't even know.

We were gonna meet at a little cafe to eat lunch, so I didn't think I could freak out too much. I did find it strange that I literally couldn't find anything about Juliet. Did I replace her somehow? I had not a clue.

I followed Andy out from out of the car, grabbing my purse finding the pattern on my combat boots cool looking before I was squeaking, a little jumpy actually coming face to face with Jake, CC, Jinxx and Ashley. Okay, try not to freak out Cynthia remember I've known them for years now. I gave myself a deep breath, forcing a smile.

"Hey, Cynthia." CC beamed standing up he gave me a hug which I slowly returned. "Hey CC. " I greeted him back smiling before I have everyone else a hug slowly sitting down next to Andy who was smiling.

"How are you Cynthia I heard you were in the hospital last week?" Ashley questioned to me messing around with the nail polish on his nails. I froze up for a minute before quickly speaking placing my purse next to me.

"I think I just hit my head that's all." I smiled taking Andy's hand when he held it out lacing our hands together.

"She's doing a lot better actually, she cooked today without burning the kitchen down." Andy started chuckling looking back at me.

I started to wonder. If this was like a different universe was I different here? Did I actually not know how to cook here. I started to mini freak out at the thought. But relaxed playing along.

"Maybe I've just gotten better." I smiled listening to the laughter and joking but started to play the actual probability inside my head. So a different universe.

If I have an opposite self that means she still has my characteristics. She still was an alcoholic but hasn't drank in years, she couldn't cook, she was clumsy, she had a normal job which I was thankful for. Yes, this just has my entire head a huge turn and I didn't like it.