Chapter Five

Cynthia's Pov
"Babe? Wake up, baby wake up its 10:00 am." The sweet warmth and sweeping in of the bed surrounding me was now slowly shook away when I felt a small tug at my legs almost like I was being dragged out of bed. It took a few which I seconds before I was fluttering my heavy eyes open looking up into the amused baby blue eyes of Andy.

"There she is, morning baby." He greeted me his lips pressing onto my forehead in a sweet gesture. The fresh scent of mint toothpaste on his lips and breath. "Hi." I breathed out quickly looking around the bedroom for anything different, nope still the same bedroom, flicked my eyes to my hand looking at the ring same wedding ring.

I glanced at my exposed forearm. Everything still the same. My body relaxed but I looked at Andy. "How long have you been awake?" I asked him slowly sitting up straight watching him wandering around the bedroom picking up a few of his comics that were on the floor.

"I woke up at eight, I know it's your off day, but you get grumpy when you sleep till 1:00 pm, plus CC and the guys are coming over." I was listening to his deep voice telling me everything going on today when a sharp ringing went through my head.

I kept quiet for a spilt moment gripping the side of my head to wait for it to fade. It was pure anguish and pain like my head was splitting in two. I was trying to focus on Andy's voice but I could hear a deep voice I inside my head almost like I had gone crazy.

"This isn't your world, but because you suffered a fate at your own hands, you are given the chance to live again in this universe, mess it up this time and there's no second chances this time around girl." A pained moan left me and I shook my head frantically fluttering my eyes again I was looking in Andy's concerned eyes his large hands grabbing my own.

"Baby? What's wrong is it your head?" I fluttered my heavy eyes even more before I took a small breath the pain now a full fuzzing and buzzing out like a old broken tv.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm okay babe... I just I need to talk to you and the guys." I whispered keeping my cold palm pressed into my head. He was pulling all my messy curls away focusing on me, before he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly squeezing me.

"Okay baby... Whatever you need or want we are here."

_____________________________
"Okay so umm... Do you guys believe in parallel universes?" I let the question slipped out from my lips, glancing my brown eyes between everyone while we sat in a small mini circle in the living room.

I just... I needed to get the idea out in the open for my own self to understand it. "What? You mean like the theory of having different versions of yourself in different universes?" Jinxx asked me leaning back on his hands.

"Yeah yeah, that." I quickly stammered out nodding feeling Andy's blue eyes lifting up away from his phone screen from a minute to focus in.  "I thought that was just like food for thought." CC joked nudging me playfully flicking his hair away.

"Well usually it is, it's a topic to give one another headaches." Jake joked shifting his legs to rest out in front of him.

"Wait I wanna hear this, be quiet." Ashley quickly whined, waving his hand around fast looking at me.

"Continue Cynthia what about it?" Ashley urged me to continue while everyone grew quiet.

"Okay so like this is a small theory, so what if I was from a different universe, in this universe I'm Cynthia I look the same, I sound the same except I'm a huge alcoholic I don't have a job, I did bad things to support my habit." I started naming off everything I could remember from my old life.

"I was always passing out drunk, in the hospital for alcohol poisoning. And I guess one night I ended my life by driving drunk getting into a car accident, putting myself in a coma." I paused for a minute to watch CC's mouth fall open and it was dead silent you could hear a pin drop.

"I... Wow, that's really detailed and vivid. " CC stammered out running his fingers across his chin.

"Wait so you died?!" Jake exclaimed at me.

"Baby where is all this coming from?" Andy called out letting his phone fall onto his lap.

"That's really vivid Cynthia and the fact that you are explaining it as you lived through it." Jinxx then slowly trailed off before his eyes almost bulge out his head.

"Wait are you saying you are from a different universe?" I held my breath for a moment playing with the string on my sweats.

"I am from another universe at least from a parallel one. " I trailed off. Once again it was quiet.

"But that's impossible, we are on earth, there are not multiple earths." CC pointed out.

"Wait guys shut up, let her finish." Andy quickly ordered it made them all drop dead silent.

"Cynthia... Why do you think you are from a parallel universe?" Andy questioned to me in a soft caring tone. I kept plucking at the string roughly, feeling tears brim my eyes.

"I know this isn't my life... The memories are mine but I know they aren't me me, I was a drunk and I killed myself... My head is always splitting in two... Andy I know this is my life but I know it isn't me." I felt the sting of tears and I never saw Andy get up so quickly he was swooping me in his arms holding me close his hand on the back of my head.

"Shush shhh Cythina don't cry, okay sweetie... I believe you okay... I believe you we just have to figure it out." I felt my body shaking and I was crying from relief that someone didnt think that I was crazy. "You believe me." I sobbed out on his chest feeling him rocking me slowly.

"I believe you, baby... I do."