Chapter Fourteen

Cynthia's Pov
Over the growing months I had became use to the knew found other little one growing inside me. I know it was making Andy a little frustrated with being away so much. It was like right when he was coming back home they were adding more tour dates.

I never took it to heart performing is what they loved. I always did my best to reassure him, that the baby wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I was barely five months now, the bump was showing and the food cravings were getting out of control. It was always fast food too.

"How are my two favorite people doing this lovely afternoon?" A brief laugh had slipped from my lips holding the phone closer to my ear, I glanced down at my belly from laying shirtless on the large bed, using my free hand to glide over the exposed skin.

"Besides the extra weight gain from the baby alone. All your child wants to eat is fast food Andy. I want Burger King so badly." I said through my whining laughter, of course he would find this amusing bursting out laughing to add on to the taunting.

"Fast food huh? You know all that grease isn't good for you, besides fast food what else would you like?" I smiled to myself glancing around the bedroom before speaking in a shy like tone.

"Strawberries and peanut butter." The reaction that he gave off had me cracking up with my own laughter.

"That sounds so fucking nasty! I love you but what the hell?!"

"It's your fault!"

____________________________
The usual all day phone calls was enough for me to fall into my daily nap on the bed with our pets. I wasn't even sure what time it was when I was feeling a large hand rubbing over my belly in a soft manner a few times. A little cold to touch had me fluttering my eyes in confusion.

"Holy shit it's getting bigger.. I'm really gonna be a dad." I sleepy raised my hand quickly to rub at my eyes seeing Andy was leaning over me. He smelled of the airports and looked exhausted like any other.

"Hi baby." I greeted him in a sleepy tone watching his eyes move away from my belly to lock eyes with me. He flashed me a soft casually grin leaning over he pressed a few short kisses over my cheeks and forehead before a single peck was landed on my lips.

"Hi my baby, I brought you strawberries and peanut butter. I'll be home for a while now. I missed you both." I managed to shake the sleep away lightly gesturing with my arms so he could climb into the bed. He wastes no time slipping his shoes off climbing onto his side before I felt warmth with his arms wrapping around my entire body bringing me towards him.

"We've missed you too, all I wanna do is sleep anyways." I joked pressing my chin to his chest even more, the steady beat of his heart had me relaxed peering over his chest to see his blue eyes watching me. A single smile was what I was met with before he was raising his finger to gently poke at my nose. I rolled my eyes playfully being grabbing his hand where his ring was lifting it to my lips kissing his hand with a soft flutter of my eyes.

"You know if they add more tour dates I want to come with. I'm not working and I don't wanna hear the you are pregnant and shouldn't be traveling I wanna come." His mouth slightly moved a couple times before he was sighing with a quiet chuckle nodding his head in my direction.

"Alright I can agree on that. But can it have like a few rules?" I lifted my own eyebrow up in a playful manner. It was like I could read his mind.

"Body pains, I stay at the hotels. I be careful around the fan meetings. If I feel strange hospital?" I looked at Andy seeing he was lost for words for a moment before his familiar laughter fell onto his pillows the strands of his hair following him as well.

"It's like you read my mind, god I love you, just those and I think we will be okay."