Chapter Fifteen

Cynthia's Pov
It waa just how I predicted one last little part of the tour causing for the northern parts of American, before branching out to the UK. It was exciting traveling and getting different views from the world. When its put on perspective how big the world is it, left me in an awe like state.

"Your hair has grown so much look at that it's gorgeous." I beamed gently standing behind Andy's chair messing with his hair that was getting back to his shoulder length.

He was chewing on a piece of gum singing under his breath relaxing in the chair before he was flinging his eyes to watch me, a smile growing on his face.

"You think so? thank you angel just means you'll have more to play with when your laid out on me." I rolled my eyes playfully feeling the baby was moving around rough like in place kicking slightly.

He seemed to have felt that from me leaning so further into his chair. I reached to grab his hand, that he had lift up for me rubbing the back of his hand over the bump.

"Oh damn she is so active tonight. Stop kicking the hell out of your mom that's an order." I coughed out my own laugh suddenly my hands falling from his hair, sliding both my arms to wrap around his neck securing him in a mice deep like big nuzzling into his cheek. The slight feel of his stubble had me almost purring in content.

"That's an order what a strong order from daddy." I teases softly showering his jawline in a few short rows of kisses. He tilted his head up a few times to pucker his lips out for a few short kisses which I gave him.

"You are glowing angel, and you look amazing thank you for flying out with me." I flashed him my own soft like grin staring at the both of us through the mirror.

Something about Andy lately he's been so attractive, so fierce. Not like he wasn't always, yet his confidence has been much higher.

"Of course my dear anytime. I'm just waiting for our little one to be here." The near mention of our little girl growing had him smiling brightly.

"Please I'm so excited and nervous what if I'm not a good dad? Or like she hates me one day?" I made a small face at him cupping at his jaw so he could hush up. He stared at me, his baby blue eyes seemed lighter tonight.

"Andy you are like an amazing person. That's just your mind being mean to you. We won't be perfect at it but as long as we try to be good parents she'll have a good life. She'll have so many taking care of her." I found myself at the thought still hugging the tall mall around his neck in a soft manner.

"She'll have the band, your parents. You and me and the fans. She'll be so loved when she is here." I shifted slightly the pressure in my back only relaxing for a split second to feel Andy lift my hand up to kiss at it a few times.

He then also started to look at me through the mirror. At first his eyes were hard to read, yet I knew they were sincere. He let his mind get the better of him and everyone had that happen to them.

"You are right, mistakes will happened.. Childhood and everything might be the death of me but we have each other and we will get through it together too." My little beating heart felt so warmed by his little words, he tilted his head to nuzzle his longer nose with my own before pressing a deep meaningful kiss.

I melted into it, in a matter of seconds. No matter how many kisses in a lifetime he would give me I would never get tired of it. In unison we both parted from the kiss. I slightly slide my hands down to mess with the over layer of his black suit.

"This outfit needs to come off tonight sir. You look so good." The mischievous grin of my own pressed onto his own. In the dressing room background of all the loud noise he created such a wonderful cute laugh in response on my own lips, humming at the thoughts. He tugged slightly at my bottom lip looking back at me.

"Why of course Ma'am shall it be off before I get into the hotel room, or right at the door?" I thought it over before muttering lowly after moving my head to his ear causing him once again to burst into boasting laughter holding onto my arms tight like before he locked eyes with me nodding his head quickly at me with a lovingly grin.

"Anything for my queen why of course."