The Love

Teju's soft lips were caught between his rough pair of lips for another passionate kiss, but she was out of breath quite soon. Karan realised she is exhausted and need rest. He let go of her and asked her to rest for some time.

Teju woke up in the late afternoon being fresh after nap and saw Karan was ready with winter jacket.

She widen her eyes, got up from the bed and screamed. "Sunny are you going out leaving me alone?"

Karan looked at Teju from head to toe as she is an alien.

"Teju, had you woke up with a nightmare, why would I go out to wonder alone during our honeymoon trip? Of course we are going together. I fetched a pair of clothes for you too. Get ready fast."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise princess, don't you like surprises."

Teju's face glowed listening surprise, of course she likes it, but she is a curious cat. She dashed to the washroom, because she can't wait for her surprise.

Some times later chauffeur drove them to Zurich HB station.

Teju looked at the station in surprise and asked the same question she already asked multiple times. "Karan, please tell me where are we heading, curiosity is killing me."

"Get a grip of yourself, surprise is not meant to reveal. Now get going." Karan said, held her hand and pulled her to the train.

She wanted to argue to get to know the surprise but Karan threatened her. "If you will ask any more question, I will make you with blindfold."

Teju had to hold her curiosity, but she mumbled curses to Karan with grumpy face. "Huh, again switched to Hitler mode."

"I was Hitler as always, switched to prince mode for sometime." Karan refuted with a naughty smirk.

30 minutes later, they arrived to the Uetilberg Mountain in the Swiss plateau, part of the Albis chain, rising to 870 m.

Teju was awestruck to see the beautiful green mountain covered with light snow which offers a panoramic view of the entire city of Zurich and the lake of Zurich.

"Wow, this is an exquisite view."

"It lies between the city is
Zurich and the municipalities of Stallion and Uitikon."

Teju was impressed by Karan's knowledge about a foreign country. "You know quite bit about Zurich, are you a frequent visitor?"

"This is my first visit, but I know my princess was here before but couldn't roam around the city because she was busy in preparation of her exams." Karan said and took her in a gentle back hug while gazing the beautiful view of the city.

Teju was astounded. "My gosh, how do you know? Were you my stalker back then?"

"Of course not, still your Hitler knows everything about you, as he knows you are so fond of sunset views."

Karan turned Teju around under his hug and they saw the mesmerizing view of sun, settling down. She immediately took so many pictures, then Karan's and both of their selfies. She enjoyed every bit of it.

Finally Sun was gone and it was dusk, then Teju slide her phone back into the pocket.

"Sunny how do you know I like to watch sunset, as far I remembered, I never mentioned to you."

"This Hitler of yours is an omniscient, who knows everything about you." Karan kept his right hand on his chest and crouch a little.

"It's that so?" Teju raised her eyebrows playfully.