A Beautiful Surprise

Teju beat her head inwardly for being reckless while planning the prank and made fool of herself.

All laughed on her and Karan smacked the back of her head making her whiney, told on him to Sunita. "Ann, godmother he is hitting on my wound."

"Karan behave and enough of teasing all of you. Karan, just discharge Teju already, she will recuperate at home." Sunita said.

"No mom, she will get discharge by tomorrow." Karan denied to let her go home and irritate her more.

"Why not today?"

"Because it's your punishment for prank, be in the hospital for another day." Karan authoritatively and Teju pout while mumbling curses to him.

The cat fight continued for few more minute, finally Karan won, walked out with a triumphant smile and head to his work. Gradually everybody left for their respective works after offering their wishes to a twerp patient and Teju left with her parents and godmother.

Sometimes later Teju was laying on Sakshi's lap feeling solace by mother's love and father's pamper and blabbering one or another thing, telling different anecdote of her life.

All of a sudden her eyes widen when Kapoor family walked in and she got nervous while looking at Varun. He will not spare her if he will come to know about her prank.

She think for a while, got up with an idea and screamed while widening her arms at side. "Hey VB, Disha mom, DB, how are you all guys?"

All looked at her sudden chirpy mood being dumbfounded, whereas she wider her smile. "You all must be confuse, how does I recognise everybody, right? But guess what, I regain my memory, isn't it exciting?"

All shook their head seeing her terrible show again.

"So when did you get your memory back and how is that happened?" Varun asked solemnly after giving her a side hug.

"As you all know the famous neurologist is my husband........"

"Hmm, right only Karan can treat your all illness." Varun cut her off, said in an ironic tone and smack on her head.

Teju rubbed the back of her head with a pout. "So you knew about my prank before?"

Varun stood in front her by crossing arms across his chest. "What do you think?"

Teju crouched her head and apologized beseechingly, still got the earful from Varun.

Later at night, Teju was sitting alone in her room, when everbody has gone, she was getting irritate by boredom and mumbling curses to Karan for not letting her go home, whereas she knows, he kept her here for observation for the next 24 hours.

"Cursing me, princess?" Karan walked in and said as reading her face.

Teju didn't answer turned her face showing her innocent anger, Karan sat beside her taking her in a side hug.

"Shouldn't I be mad at you, not you? Why role reversal?" Karan said and touched her long nose by his forefinger.

"Sunny, it was a micro mini sized prank to get scolded."

"You micro mini sized prank gave all your loved ones a mini heartattack. Were you able to think about them?"

"But you caught me and punished as well by sending everybody home, leaving me alone, then why locked me here for another punishment?" Teju whined.

"I know you are not naive as you pretend." Karan back hugged Teju kept his chin on her shoulder.

"I know I am under observation for the next 24 hours, still I will count it as a punishment as you said." Teju twitched her nose and pulled a long face. She hates being hospitalized.