𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.

pilot; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝ state the obvious much boys? ❞

❝ state the obvious much boys? ❞

pilot; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝ state the obvious much boys? ❞

Sep. 13. 2149

Athena lays with her head against the scratchy pillow as she stares up at the cold, hard metal base of the top bunk where Octavia lies,

She hums a tune that's playing from her iPod while throwing and catching a small ball they found a while ago.

While holding her book in her lap, Athena begins to write about the earth. She writes about the sky with its grace and glory, and the wind as it whistles by.

She dreams of feeling the earth beneath her feet someday and breathing in the fresh air.

Snapped out of her thoughts, Athena's heart raced as she heard the loud buzzing sound, signaling the guards' arrival. She exchanged a glance with Octavia, her closest friend and cellmate, before they both stood up, unsure of what was about to happen.

The guards entered their room, their presence casting a shadow of unease over the otherwise mundane surroundings.

Athena's grip tightened on her book as she tried to brace herself for whatever was coming next.

"Prisoners 2-4-9 and 3-1-4, please stand up," one of the guards announced, his voice stern and commanding.

Athena glanced at Octavia, who looked just as bewildered as she felt. With a sense of apprehension, they complied, rising to their feet and awaiting further instructions.

She reaches a hand up to help Octavia down from the top bunk.

"Please hold out your right arm."

She holds it up without hesitation and feels a sharp pain.

Octavia eyes the guards suspiciously and so Athena nudges her. She reluctantly cooperates.

As the guards began to attach bulky metal bracelets to their wrists, Athena couldn't help but feel a surge of fear mingled with curiosity. What awaited them beyond the confines of their cell?