𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞.

earth skills; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝It's a twin thing❞

❝It's a twin thing❞

earth skills; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝It's a twin thing❞

Sep. 14 2149

It was the next morning, and the delinquents were fighting, again.

As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the trees, casting long shadows across the forest floor, the survivors of the crash began to stir, each grappling with their own thoughts and fears.

Wells moved through the camp, his steps heavy with the weight of responsibility. He had spent the early hours of the morning burying the two kids who had died in the chaotic landing, a grim reminder of the dangers they faced on this unfamiliar planet.

His wrist bore no wristband, a stark contrast to many of the other kids, but his lack of choice in the matter was evident to anyone who cared to look.

As he made his way back to the camp with their clothing in hand, he was approached by Atom, a member of their group whose questionable morals often left Wells feeling uneasy.

"Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" Atom asked casually, his tone belaying the seriousness of the situation.

Wells felt a surge of irritation rising within him at the other boy's nonchalant attitude. "I buried the two kids who died during the landing," he replied curtly, his voice tinged with frustration.

Atom's eyes lit up with interest at the mention of the clothing, and Wells braced himself for what he knew was coming next.

"Smart," Atom remarked, taking a step closer. "You know, I'll take it from here. There's always a market for-"

But before he could finish his sentence, Wells stepped back, instinctively pulling the clothes out of Atom's reach.

"We share based on need, just like back home," Wells said firmly, his tone leaving no room for argument.

There was a moment of tense silence between them, the gravity of Wells' words hanging heavy in the air. But instead of pushing the issue further, Atom merely nodded, a begrudging respect evident in his gaze.