𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

earth kills; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝You're gonna make it through this, okay?❞

❝You're gonna make it through this, okay?❞

earth kills; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝You're gonna make it through this, okay?❞

Sep. 16, 2149

Athena had barely slept a wink last night. She'd spent the hours huddled beside Jasper, Clarke eventually coaxing her into a few hours of rest.

Now, as the next night fell, she found herself back in the dropship, the weight of exhaustion heavy in her limbs.

Her stomach gnawed with hunger, but she couldn't bring herself to eat. Instead, she sat with Monty, their arms entwined, offering silent support to Jasper's suffering form.

Absentmindedly, she toyed with the gold pendant around her neck, a comforting anchor in the chaos.

Jasper's groans pierced the tense silence, echoing the agony that gripped him. Clarke's voice broke through, the strain evident as she checked his pulse.

"His pulse is three eighty," Clarke announced, the gravity of Jasper's condition weighing heavily on them all.

Athena's heart clenched with empathy, wishing she could shoulder his pain. But life was never that simple; pain didn't dissipate at a wish.

As Jasper's moans echoed through the camp, frustration boiled over, shouts erupting from below.

"Go back to sleep!"

"Quiet!"

Athena leaned in close to Jasper, her voice a soft reassurance amidst the chaos.

"Don't listen to them. You're gonna make it through this, okay? Promise."

But amidst the turmoil, another voice pierced the air, callous and cruel.

"Can he just die already?"

Clarke and Athena shared defeated sighs, the weight of exhaustion and despair settling heavily upon them.

"I'm gonna get clean water, you should take a break too," Clarke suggested, concern etched in her features.

With a weary nod, Athena rose from her spot, making her way outside the dropship. But the night held no respite, cries and screams echoing through the darkness.

Following the sound, she discovered a young girl, trapped in the clutches of a nightmare.

"No! No! No!"

Athena approached gently, her heart aching at the child's distress.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? You're okay, it was just a dream."

"I'm Athena," she offered softly, meeting the girl's tear-filled eyes. "What's your name?"

"Charlotte," the girl replied, her voice trembling with fear.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Athena asked, settling beside her, offering a comforting presence.

"It's... my parents. They were floated and they... and I see it in my dreams and I just..."

Athena's own grief bubbled to the surface, a shared understanding passing between them.

"I get it," she murmured, her voice laced with empathy. "I don't remember much of my mom, but I still miss her. It can be a scary memory."

"So, how'd you get down here?"

Athena sighed, her gaze drifting upwards towards the twinkling stars above.

"Well... we were taking my parents' things to the redistribution center and... I kind of lost it. They said I assaulted a guard."

Sorrow filled Athena's eyes as she reached out to comfort the girl.

"I can't blame you. But hey, see that light up there?" She pointed towards the sky, a gentle smile tugging at her lips.

Charlotte nodded, her gaze following Athena's gesture.

"It's the Ark, orbiting above us. And, I think whatever happened up there, it doesn't matter anymore. Earth is our fresh start."

"Now you, little one, should get some sleep," Athena urged gently, helping Charlotte to her feet and leading her back to her tent.

Returning to her own tent, Athena found solace in its quiet emptiness. Stripping off her clothes, she sank into the welcoming embrace of her makeshift bed, exhaustion claiming her in seconds.

 Stripping off her clothes, she sank into the welcoming embrace of her makeshift bed, exhaustion claiming her in seconds

¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ 𝑨/𝑵 ; 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩! <333

MEME MEME MEME

^^ IM SORRY I HAD TO