𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

pilot; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝ quite unexpected affection there❞

❝ quite unexpected affection there❞

pilot; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝ quite unexpected affection there❞

Sep. 13. 2149

Freedom.

The exultant cries of newfound freedom fill the air as the teenagers spill out of the dropship onto the alien terrain of Earth.

Athena, her heart racing with exhilaration, steps tentatively onto the soil, her senses alive with the unfamiliar sights, sounds, and smells.

With a wide grin spreading across her face, she savors the sensation of solid ground beneath her feet, a stark contrast to the metallic confines of the Ark.

Venturing away from the throng of her fellow delinquents, Athena discovers a small clearing bathed in sunlight.

There, amidst the wild foliage, she spots a familiar flower – a coneflower, reminiscent of her time at Farm Station.

With a delighted laugh, she kneels down to inspect the delicate petals, feeling a surge of connection to the world beneath her.

Her attention is pulled away, however, when she hears the voice of her best friend. Her head shoots up as she quickly stands, following the voice. Once she catches, the sight of the back of their head she runs and throws herself on them.

The person quickly turns their head trying to pinpoint the attack but they quickly relax as they catch sight of her hair flowing in front of her.

"Oh my god, Athena," Murphy says in shock, wrapping his arms around his closest friend.

"Hi Murph," she says smiling down at him.

He carefully puts her down and turns around to hug her properly. She wraps her arms around him burying her head in his shoulder.

"Quite unexpected affection there, John." She jokes as they pull away.

"Oh, whatever A, you know you missed me."

They're cut off though, at the sound of her brother.

"You mind?" He asked, clearly annoyed, pushing Jasper back slightly.