𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

post contents under pressure; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝and no strenuous activities!❞

❝and no strenuous activities!❞

post contents under pressure; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝and no strenuous activities!❞

Rain sounds, gently hitting the dropship, a grounding ambience.

I awake with a groan, my body feeling like the aftermath of a major hangover.

I sit up squinting at the bright light that infiltrates my vision, effectively waking me up.

"Good morning sleepyhead," I hear the familiar voice, causing my eyes to shoot open.

Raven and Wells stand by the bedside a relieved smile on both of their faces.

"Raven," I breathe out before wincing.

"Hey, easy." Wells gently pushes my shoulders down, making my body relax.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

I scrunch my nose trying to recall any memories of last night when it hits me.

"In the cave, after we found Octavia the grounder attacked, and I-"

I cut myself off with a gasp looking at my abdomen to see a white cloth damp with blood wrapped around me.

I groan, throwing my head back.

She lets out a chuckle,

"I'll go get Clarke" They walk out of the dropship

I slowly stand up slipping on my boots left by the side of the bed.

There's a cup of water sitting on the table so I grab it.

I didn't realize how thirsty I was until a took a sip, quickly drinking the rest of the small cup.

I sigh setting down the cup before resting my hands against the table.

The stab hurts, a lot less than I thought an actual stab wound would but it still does. It honestly felt like there was just a giant bruise.

My brain raced with a million thoughts but I was stuck on one in particular. The kiss.

Before I went missing Bellamy and I had kissed. I liked it and I thought he did too but after it happened he was back to being asshole Blake.