𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

twilight's last gleaming; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred
❝Ready to go stop my brother from doing something stupid?❞

twilight's last gleaming; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝Ready to go stop my brother from doing something stupid?❞

Sep. 24 2149

I wake up slightly disoriented as I realize who's tent I was in.

I had quickly fallen asleep after the events of last night, wrapped in his arms.

I look over to see him already up, I reach over to lightly touch his curls

"Hey," I whispered

He glances over at me, face softening.

"Hi," he says back, small smile on his face

Shouts from outside disturb our peace as the delinquents call for Bellamy & I.

I groan burying my head into the pillow making him chuckle.

"Duty calls," he says, voice hoarse from sleep, making my heart flutter.

We quickly rush out of the tent though, as the calls get more urgent.

When Octavia sees us walk out of a tent together, Bellamy shirtless, she almost has a stroke but decides to ignore it for the time being.

I look up and see a pod from the Ark, shooting toward the ground not far off from the camp.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass!" One delinquent, I think his name is Jones, calls out.

I look up to Bellamy to see what he was thinking but his face has an unreadable expression on it.

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." A girl beside me says.

I looked over baffled at Roma.

We're being killed by grounders and she's worried about shampoo? Oh god.

I then turn to his tent to quickly put my shirt on but it seems Bellamy had already done that and I didn't see him.

I get to the meeting tent at the same time as Octavia and we walk in together.

"If it cleared the ridge then it's probably near the lake."

"It wouldn't have gotten far enough to clear the ridge," I announce my arrival, "It would be somewhere near the clearing in the woods."

I then turn my attention to Bellamy.

"We should get moving."

Octavia nods her head, "Everyone's ready."

"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark it isn't safe. We'll head out at first light; pass the word." He demands, annoyance evident in his tone.

I eye him suspiciously until the last person leaves.