𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

his sister's keeper; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝Bilaik a natblida❞

❝Bilaik a natblida❞

his sister's keeper; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred❝Bilaik a natblida❞

Sep. 25 2149

Third person point of view

The flares had gone off, the delinquents still had hope of contacting the ark, thanks to their new addition, Raven Reyes.

But Bellamy wasn't worried about that, his mind was on Athena. We wanted to apologize and try to explain everything to her.

He thought she had been avoiding him all day and he couldn't blame her, but when he walked into her tent it was empty.

The tent she shared with Murphy and Atom, was the second biggest in camp. Although now it was only occupied by one person.

Oh, how times change.

Bellamy then went to Octavia's tent in hopes of them being there, but it was empty too.

He began to frantically search camp for the girls, but he comes up empty-handed each time.

He may have gotten some glares from
The camper's tents he barged into but he couldn't care less.

He finally opened the flap to Clarke's tent, expecting her to be asleep but she was wide awake.

"You're up?" He asks the obvious question.

She stands up and walks out of her tent,

"Yeah," she looks at him pointedly, "Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."

He rolls his eyes, not in the mood. He needed to find them.

"Raven's flares will work," he tries to reassure her

"Her radio would've worked better."

He sighs, dropping his head

"Have you seen Octavia?" He questions, growing agitated

"No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies." Clarke responds

"Clarke, I've checked the camp. She's not here."