𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

earth kills; ❛ GODDESS ❜ ⤞ the one hundred
❝Oh my gosh A, I'm so sorry...❞

Sep

Sep. 19 2149

Athena had woken up in her tent, but when she looked over to the empty bed next to her, she was reminded of what happened.

Her best friend was dead, and there was nothing she could do about it. She remembers Bellamy holding her as she cried, she remembers Wells taking her back to camp. She wished she couldn't.

She wished everyone would walk into her tent and tell her it was all a big prank.

It wasn't.

She gets dressed and puts her hair into a ponytail like every morning. Except Atom and Murphy weren't there making fun of her. They weren't laughing together. Atom was dead.

Walking outside her tent she met with the harsh sunlight. She had slept longer than she thought. It was at least noon.

She spots Monty over by the food and she walks to him. When he sees her though, his face drops.

He instantly pulls her into a hug.

Her body relaxes in the hug as she lays a head on his shoulder.

At that moment Octavia and Clarke walk over. Octavia being the first to speak,

"Oh my god, A, are you okay?"

"Uhm, not really, no." She says slightly confused

Everyone had given their condolences last night. They were all there, why are they acting like she wasn't?

As if things couldn't any worse, Bellamy walks over, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, how are you holding up?"

Her mind spun with all the questions directed at her.

"Okay what are you guys talking about, we did all this last night." She laughs nervously

At this, everyone's face contorts in confusion.

"Wait," Octavia starts

"You don't know?" Clarke finishes

At this, her palms start to sweat and she crosses her arms around her chest.

"Know what?"

"Athena, Callum is- Callum is dead..."

Her heart stops.

Her mind spins and her voice is caught in her throat.