• Chaotic Mess •

______________•

“Safar roz ka hai
Jana kahin nahi”

______________•

In the past few hours, she had felt the amount of emotions she knew she'd never be able to feel again.
Emotions that were strong to an extent that she felt them engrave themselves in her bones, seeping through her chest and invading her trembling heart.

Agony?
She never knew what it was.
Hell she had never even felt it before.
But now, for the past few hours, she was feeling it as if it had become the fuel for her soul.

Fear?
What was it? She never knew this mere emotion could be this intense, this horrifying and this maddening.
But even being in the possession of it for the past few hours,
She hadn't turned mad.

Strange.
But her sanity was intact, and so were the emotions that were slowly seeping deeper in her bones with each passing second.

She struggled to breath, to let go of the suffocation that had enveloped the air around her for the past few hours but miraculously, she hadn't fainted yet.

Shanzay never knew, she could be this strong but sitting here, in the span of past few hours, she realized she had always underestimated herself.

Letting out a shaky sigh, she raised her head gazing at the well embellished white ceiling with LED lights embedded at corners.

The lights didn't hurt her eyes even when she stared at them for a long minute.

The lips of her pale pink, almost dry, and the beautiful honey strands of her damp, the tendrils sticking to her cheeks as the elegant nose of hers remained pink.

The petal like dainty lips of hers parted, a soft puff of air evaded them as her honey brown orbs turned glazed the other second.

She bit her lower lip trying to contain her emotions but oh were they so overwhelming, she felt her senses turning numb, the emotions overpowering them.

The tips of her lashes became soaked again as the chin of her wobbled but she endured, endured as much as she could.
It was as if she was putting her own patience to test.
Shanzay never knew she could be this strong.
It was a shock for her too that she hadn't broken down yet.
That till this time she was trying to contain her emotions.

Like many times in the past few hours, her orbs turned glossy but for the first time, a crystal clear drop dripped down the smooth skin of her cheek cascading all the way down.
Another tear dripped from the other eye before she raised her hand roughly wiping her cheeks as her slightly red brimmed orbs became determined,
"I won't waste my tears on such people".
A shaky murmur left her lips as she shut her eyes for a fraction of second sending a silent prayer towards the lord above before she opened her eyes again.

Her perched up frame decked in all black stood up from the white marbled floor as she held the wall standing with great difficulty.
She couldn't feel her numb legs for few seconds.
She didn't realize the blood flow in them had obstructed as she felt slight ache in her shins.

Stumbling a bit, she reached the door again behind which she hadbeen locked up for the past few hours.
She didn't know the exact time, but she knew well that it was long, long to an extent that there was no way no one would have noticed her absence.

Gulping softly, she pulled at the knob again as she banged the door for the umpteenth time with her slightly bruised dainty rosy palms that had slammed the door numerous times in the past few hours till the soft skin of hers became bruised yet no one answered.