• Silent Whispers •

______________•

"My soul
has led me to you"

•_____________•

Her trembling hands halted as the deep baritone voice sliced past the air silencing and stiffening everybody present.

Shudders ran down Shanzay's spine at recognizing the voice and her orbs almost widened in panic and shock realizing who the owner of such authoritative and chilling baritone tone was.
The tone that seemed to have started haunting her in her dreams.
The voice that she could recognize in a crowd of hundreds.
Though the presence of this intimidating human brought a sense of security, the fear and shivers couldn't be stopped.

Her grip on the black dupatta increased unnoticeably as she gulped softly and raised her head.

She felt her palms sweating and the tiny beads of it also littering her forehead even in a chilly night like this.

The trembling lashes of hers swept past the thick air as if something heavy was making it difficult to raise them.
The atmosphere was chillingly cold and silent.
The scent of fear lingered in the air.

Shanzay mustered up all her courage in just raising her head and sweeping her gaze towards the dominating and intimidating figure of the man that stood at a distance.

The moment her scared doe like orbs met the obsidian dark ones, her heart that was lurching earlier almost stopped beating as she felt her whole existence coming to a terrific pause.
There was something so overwhelming in meeting his inky irises and holding his gaze, something frighteningly intense yet scaldingly burning.
Everytime her honey orbs met those obsidian cups, she felt her heart hammer against her ribcage and sheer horror occupying her senses.
It was as if the world had stopped.
It was as if those devastatingly beautiful yet ruthless orbs had entrapped her, abducted her.
It was as if she couldn't breathe in these moments, but also, couldn't help the way her heart beated erratically either.

The obsidian orbs laced with horrifying depth and chilling intensity gazed at her making the words die in her throat.
Something flickered in them, astonishment maybe, the moment they met her honey coloured ones, but the other second it dissolved in the depth of those inky pools as his face turned emotionless the other second looking as if the mere emotion never invaded his inky irises.

The intensity in those obsidian cups made her evade his gaze immediately as she turned her gaze back towards the figures of men who looked as if they hadbeen bitten by a snake.
Their faces pale and green looking as if they were not just afraid but horrified, wanting nothing but to disappear into thin air, away from the beast's sight.

Seeing them in such a state, a slight content feeling arose in her heart remembering their earlier disgusting behaviour.
She wished she could punch all of them and claw their eyes out that were raking her frame earlier.

"Main pooch raha hun kiya tamasha lagaya hua hai yahaan"?
His baritone voice laced with chilling roughness and edged with brutal warning leaving no space for lenience echoed as he glared at one of the men standing in the crowd before gazing at the others standing beside him.
The man was nodoubt the youngest one who was fast than others when chasing her and therefore stood few steps ahead of his fellows.

Shanzay let out a shaky sigh as her glaring orbs laced with visible disgust gazed at the men who were now squirming in fear catching glances of Shanzay who stood infront of them making her shiver ever so slightly.
These pathetic excuses of human......
If only she could claw their eyes out.

Noor e Mehtab ||MOONLIGHT||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara