• War Of Hearts (II) •

•_____________•

•_____________•

Muskurahat dekh ker unki Hum hosh gawa bethay

Hum hosh main anay ko hi thay
Wo phir muskura bethay

•_____________•

The golden lights of exquisitely designed chandeliers illuminated the architectural masterpiece, causing not only the oakwood cushioned furniture and antique decoration pieces littering the second floor to glint, but also dazzling one to no extent with the extravagant and unearthly beauty it possessed.

Shanzay, too, was utterly in awe as she gazed down at the rows of fairy lights and baubles adorning the back lawn where couples and families littered the benches and tables as they either remained immersed in devouring their food, or taking pics beside the beautiful flower shaped white marble fountain as the water dripped down while caressing past the capacious and wide petals of it.

There were also bluish green and white peacocks littering the grassy grounds beside the flower beds and that man-made small waterfall along with extremely beautiful specie of birds she had never seen before with those colourful crown like protrusions on their heads.

She gazed back at everything in utter awe and complete astonishment with the honey cups of hers widened slightly, glinting like the stars covering the blanket of night above, peeking from between the slight puffy clouds.

Even the balcony where she stood in, which was among one of those that littered the top floors, was oh so beautifully embellished.

It wasn't only about the antique pieces adorning the walls or painted copper and silver vessels littering the corners,
It was also the vintage and old-style lamps dangling from the walls or even the patterns of tiles that adorned the flooring.

Everything was so beautiful, so immaculate and so perfect, so rich and so full of life, radiating nothing but the amount of hardwork that hadbeen put in to give it that old school vintage touch.

She sighed softly, leaning a bit and resting her elbows on the polished wooden railings that remained fixed above the off white boundary wall that had different shaped holes that littered it in an orderly pattern.

The long thin beige and white gauze curtains swayed oh so slightly with wind as they remained pulled aside on either side.

Slightly inclining her neck, her chin tilted and the glinting orbs of hers met with the sight of the full moon that stood above, peeking from between the light puffy clouds, blinding others with the silver rays it emitted.