CHAPTER 17

(Warning; some mature content, 18+ or read it at your own risk)

The guy shuddered horrifyingly and rooted on the spot, as a bang sound of bullets projectile from a gun barrel and echoing in the hallway. As swift as an arrow, Angelo had taken out his gun from the holster and shot two security men who had alerted the security. He did not shoot into their vital points but stopped them before either of them could shoot Noah and him.

He pointed the gun at the stiff guy. "P-please, don't kill me," he begged and added, "You can take him wherever you want."

His low and unpleasantly sugary voice was familiar to Angelo. However, neither he was able to recall, nor did he have the time to waste when other guards would be here at any time.

He walked and walked until he reached the exit door, opening into the underground parking lot. Calvin pulling the car before him. Hurriedly, he opened the back passenger seat door, propping Noah down, and letting him go inside. And then Angelo moved in and closed the door.
A deafening bang sound came somewhere from the exit, Angelo watched a few men coming after them and getting wild with their guns as they kept firing on the bulletproof car, but not soundproof when Noah closed his ears firmly and shrunk into the corner. 

To get away from their firing, Calvin drove over the speed limit: Noah and Angelo lost their balance since they had not fastened their seatbelts. He pulled Noah before he could get injured, but he ended up over him in his lap, clinging to him for dear life like a scared kitten, as he hung on to him by the jacket and his head buried in the crook of Angelo's neck. The man held him by the waist; he felt his heated breath against his skin, sending a hot little shock to Angelo.

Calvin slowed down the car on the main road as they were not coming after them. Angelo felt Noah had calmed, but he still remained on the lap. The man was stiff when a hot and wet tongue licked his neck with no shame. Noah urgently touching him, grinding his desperate crotch against his thigh like he needed him. Angelo thought he would die if this was what he had to deal with this today: ignoring him.

He pushed him back a little by his shoulders and looked at his beautiful weary face; his beautiful golden-brown eyes clouded with lust and innocence. The blue gaze drifted to his beautiful cupid bow-shaped lips that parted away slightly to lick them. In this moment, there was nothing more than that the man wanted to claim them and taste them.

"Y-you s-smell g-good." Noah grinned.

"Drug?" Calvin asked, composed instead of bursting out with a laugh at Angelo's suffering.

"U-hm." Angelo replied. Desperate to keep whatever control he had, he made Noah sit beside him quickly and fastened the seatbelt, stopping him from being touchy. Still, it didn't stop pulling Angelo's arm to hug, and leaning his head on it.

He asked Noah a few questions if he knew who was the person, doing this to him, but he gave him a blank expression as if the man before speaking an alien language when his intellectual brain had shut down.

Silence fell in the car, Angelo slid down the window, letting the fresh and crispy wind through it, and leaned back on the seat.

Calvin glanced up in the rearview mirror; It was not the first time, someone was drugged and throwing themselves over Angelo. But it was the first time Angelo had resisted his desire for a person with all his power instead of displaying abhorrence. Usually, he would order Calvin to handle them, and with tacit understanding, Calvin would stop a cab to send them to their house. But with Noah he was different. The fact, Calvin had never seen Angelo this anxious and as nutty as a fruitcake for someone ever in his life otherwise he wouldn't have come personally to save him. Despite knowing he was Antonio's henchman, or assassin sent to kill him.