CHAPTER 21

"Drink it." Angelo handed him a water bottle.

Noah chugged the water at once as after crying, his throat was dry as dust. He immediately felt fresh and hydrated. Noah put the bottle in the cup holder, closing the bottle. They were in Angelo's car. 

Angelo's thumb traced on the corner of his lips and he asked softly, "How do you feel?"

"I feel good," Noah answered succinctly. He was not mortified to show Angelo his miserable and embarrassing state. He felt at peace somehow and found great comfort in the man's companionship. "Thank you for being here with me."

"Always." Angelo smiled and then kissed him. The heartwarming touch of his felt so soothing that Noah longed more when he pulled back a little and asked, "Shall we go?" His hand lingered on his cheek.

"Your house?"

"Yes. But not if you don't want to go anymore."

"I want to go," Noah said, buckling the seat belt. "I need to bring Leo back. He might be missing me." Angelo started the car and pulled onto the road as he drove.

Noah didn't know if Leo was missing him or not. But he needed Leo back as he had a change of plan, which was he wanted to live with Angelo. Leo, who didn't seem to like Noah having physical intimacy with Angelo, had warned him he could not sleep with Angelo before the marriage if he wanted to return to his world. Noah didn't bother to ask him what would happen if he slept with him before the marriage, as he had not considered the reality that he would yearn to sleep with Angelo ever. But what If he slept with Angelo before the marriage? He needed to ask Leo about this.

He looked at Angelo whose eyes were on the road."Angelo?"

"Si?"

"How did you know where I was?" Is there a tracker on my phone?" Even if Angelo had learned through the train announcement. There was no way he could learn which car he was in before closing the screen doors. Unless it happened to be Angelo's luck, or through the GPS tracker in his phone, which wouldn't surprise him, though.

"What If that's the case? Will you get offended?" The handsome bastard is not even bothering to conceal the fact.

"No," Noah said honestly.

'I wonder if you know I met Antonio today? But if you had known you would have said something. Right?'

"Did Antonio say something to you?"

Noah sighed dejectedly. 'I have to be careful. I don't like you knowing where I am all the time. Even though it is natural for me to meet Antonio when he has become kind of my boss.'

"Nothing that needs to be worried about," he lied and asked, "but Antonio's father wants that bastard who beat the crap out of his beloved son, Livio in Greece."

Angelo chuckled, "They aren't gonna find him."

"Your men did it to him?" Noah asked.

"He tried to harm you." Angelo glanced at him.

Noah's cheeks turned slightly red, and he looked out of the window.

"Noah."

Noah looked back at him.

"You are not going to work for him anymore, and you are not meeting him anymore." Neither it was a request nor an order, but he expected Noah to oblige. "Understand?"

Even though it was rational for Angelo to worry about him. However, Antonio would not take this lightly, as the original owner of this body was the man. A highly crucial tool to kill people, and Angelo was not aware of it, as well he did not have the right time to enlighten him. If he wanted to protest, on what grounds? That he wanted to work for him, so if his sister were abducted, he could help her to run away. Or tell him the insane truth about himself.