EPILOGUE

"Do you want my advice?" Lisa asked.

"Stop right there if you are gonna say I need to get laid. . ." Noah sighed. 

"Look, you know already," she said with a mischievous smile, but he didn't argue with the old lady when it seemed futile. 

Noah glanced back and watched orphanage kids playing in the public playground on Sunday afternoon: Some playing with a boomerang, some small kids playing a tag game, and some quietly doing their school work. 

Lisa and he were on the bench in the shadow of a maple tree. Lisa was a head caretaker of the orphanage in Brooklyn; he had grown up until he was adopted by Edwards. As usual, he would come every Sunday to spend his time in the orphanage. Since his parents had died, Lisa had told him that he was obliged to show her his face once a week at least if he had nothing to do better like getting into relationships and writing stories, which he stopped writing. If he missed calling upon the orphanage, the old lady would wind up in his house.

He didn't want to concern Lisa by telling her about himself when she had many children to look after and worry about. And he was not a child that needed her attention.

He told her that he had been feeling a sudden emptiness in his life since he woke up this Saturday morning. When his parents died, he understood the reason behind the void in his life. But since yesterday, he had no idea why he felt this way like he was missing something— or someone. 

He doesn't even have any idea what he's missing to feel this emptiness inside of his heart. As far as he knows, he doesn't need to get laid. Lisa oftentimes would tell him to get a woman or man to date. He constantly disregarded her advice about getting laid or dating anyone, he was not interested in that especially not in the moment.  Or maybe she was right he needed someone in his life that's why he had been feeling this way.

"I'm thinking of writing." He put out the news, making Lisa surprised agreeably.

When his parents died he stopped writing because they loved to read his stories, not writing was like silly bitterness toward his parents when they wanted him to continue with his writing. It's not like he didn't have any urge to write a story since then. It's just that he was surprised by this announcement as well."

"Just write your damn thing. You've had enough of thinking."

"I will." He smiled. 

Lisa stood up with a heavy sigh when a fight started in children while playing tag; she left to make settle the matter. 

The boomerang landed on Noah's feet, and he bent over to get it. A teenage boy approached him for it. He stared at Noah with a smile across his face, he had unnatural forest-green eyes. Noah hadn't seen this teen boy in the orphanage before. He must be friends with other kids. He handed him the boomerang back as the other kids shouted at him to hurry up.

The boy grinned at him. "Thank you, master."  

"Master?" Noah asked, as if he heard him wrong the boy clicked his tongue. He turned around and threw the boomerang to the group of kids. 

Leo smiled and walked to the group of kids. He called Noah his master, not because they were in a world where he was needed to guide him, but because he had been a sparrow in his previous life, Noah had been his master. As a fairy of a witch, he remembered his previous life. But unfortunately, he couldn't tell those things to anyone as he desired. When he learned that the person they were helping from deep slumber is linked to his master. He just wanted everything good for him so he requested Amelia grant him a wish to change Angelo's wreck future when his sister died.

Now, here they are, he didn't remember anything from that world, anyway, he would remember everything, but he wouldn't be here with him.

By the time it was evening, they headed back to the orphanage. Noah prepared Japanese curry and rice for the kids, assisted by the staff of the orphanage and some older kids. Everyone sat down at a long rectangular dining table to eat. Thanking God for the food, they began eating. Before touching his food, Noah smiled, looking at them with satisfaction on their faces as they ate the food. They would always tell him that his cooking was amazing. Noah loved nothing more than knowing kids loved food. Later in the night, Noah told stories to little kids until they fell asleep.