CHAPTER 20

Noah had come to meet Antonio and considered explaining that he didn't want to work for Costa anymore because he was madly in love with their enemy, Angelo Moretti and he had decided to spend the rest of his life with him in a beautiful house- okay, he was kidding as he had not mustered up this much courage. If he had said this, he would be dead and it wouldn't surprise him.

He stood in Antonio's Lavish wardrobe and watched him getting ready for- maybe his work. He had thought Antonio would be in a cranky mood, as John had informed him. But he seemed chuffed for some reason as he looked at his reflection in the full-length mirror.

"You have finally succeeded in seducing Angelo Moretti." Antonio flashed his psychotic smile through the mirror reflection.

Noah was rooted in his spot. How could Antonio get the trace of him having seduced Angelo? though he was the one seduced by Angelo.

He tackled to be composed before his expression could give him away and caused his death.

"You are not saying anything."

Noah had two options.

First, he could fool Antonio and ask him what he was talking about.

However, he was not certain how much Antonio had hunted down. Assuming the worst-case scenario, he knew all the stuff that narcissistic Livio had done.

Although it was good, he had asked Angelo how he saved him as he had been keen to listen to the whole thing.

And the second option, well, Noah didn't have it unless it was the truth, which he decidedly would not tell him.

"We dated for a day, but I don't think he liked me as he had left me halfway through the date, and I have not met him after that as I was abducted by Livio the same day. but somehow, I found myself confused and disoriented in some resort and an attendant helped me but didn't reveal who was the one to save."

When Antonio's hard-analyzed gaze drifted back at him through the mirror Noah's heart was in his throat.

"I should kill Livio for that shouldn't I?" Despite it, his smile said something else. "But his action informed me something Important.

"I had someone look into the trouble he had caused. That trash is not in the condition to say anything, or he is pretending. However, It was expected that he would always be hungry to spread his legs for men like a bitch in heat."

His lips twisted into a triumphant smile as he grabbed his jacket from the hanger to put on himself and turned to the mirror, "But this time it seemed different when someone had assaulted him. That's a shame, they had not finished him off, though." He gave himself an agreeable nod for his looks and asked Noah as he turned to him.

"How do I look?" his hands spread. Noah's gaze traveled down and up to his face as he waited for his reply.

"You look handsome, Boss." It was true, even though he was not as handsome as Angelo.

"Hope, she likes me," He mumbled with a peculiar smile.

Noah couldn't find anyone in the original owner's memory that Antonio was in any serious relationship.

He walked out of the lavish wardrobe, followed by Noah who was trying his best to be impassive because he was afraid that Antonio had learned something important- maybe he knew Angelo saved him.

Antonio grabbed the iPad from the table and swiped his finger across the screen. In seconds Antonio showed him the CCTV footage, in which a man in a golden mask, who was without a doubt Angelo, came through the elevator door, hauling him over his shoulder.