Malibu Beach • Madelyn Cline

Genre: Teen Drama

• requested •

Nothing is ever kept off the record when your life is being watched by millions. This was one of the disadvantages you had to deal with once your name climbed up the ladder of the pseudo-glamorous lifestyle of Hollywood.

When you met Maia Reficco, there was instant chemistry. While shooting an episode for the HBO series "Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin" as a guest appearance, an interest was sparked between the two of you. A couple of months later, you and Maia became the new Hollywood sweethearts.

 A couple of months later, you and Maia became the new Hollywood sweethearts

Magazines and talk shows talked about your unity with her. Your every move with Maia was displayed to the world - a relationship that was exposed to everything, the good and the bad. Talking about the downer, sooner or later, you two decided to end things.

After being together for a year, complications started to arise between the two of you. The schedule was a significant factor in the growing rift, but things became even more complicated when Maia decided to pursue a career in the music industry as well. As she entered a new environment, she began to meet new people, including a rapper named Young Miko, with whom she ended up cheating on you with.

When this news came to light, that's when you decided to break things off with her. However, Maia didn't take this lightly. Even though she was the one who let an outsider come between your relationship with her, she fell into the rabbit hole of alcohol addiction.

Not to say that every rapper is involved in some type of addiction, but Young Miko fitted perfectly into that conspiracy. She was a drug addict, surrounded by people who only dragged her further into that enslavement, sadly taking your ex-girlfriend down with her.

Six months later...

As you walked down the shore of the beach, the warm sand between your toes felt comforting. The water ebbed and flowed, leaving patterns of foam and bubbles along the sand. Besides you, Madelyn kept you company. The beach wasn't crowded, making the atmosphere stand at your favor. After having cameras flashing on you 24/7, it was great to have a moment of peace with mother nature. And it was even better sharing this moment with Madelyn, whom you met not too long ago on the set of " Glass Onion: A knives Out Mystery."

"