What goes around, comes around • Emmy Rossum - Melissa Barrera

Emmy Rossum as Fiona

Melissa Barrera as Lynn

Prompt: Lynn and Fiona are sisters. And when Lynn shows Fiona some pictures of the new girl she's been hooking up with, a total disaster unfolds. Thing was, Fiona already knew who that girl was. She was nonetheless, but Y/n, the girl she met through a hookup app way before her sister did. And unbeknownst to Fiona and Lynn, these two sisters had been sharing the same person. Their lips had touched every inch of Y/n's body. And what was far worse than all of these was the fact that Fiona, whom was a closeted lesbian, had begun developing feelings for Y/n beyond their casual flings.

"Come on, stop giving me that look. She's the only one I've had sex with all month long." Lynn explained with a grin, locking her phone after showing her sister some photos of her new link.

"How long have you been seeing her for?" Fiona asked, feeling a wave of disappointment wash over her

"We met about three weeks ago at the gym," Lynn cheekily replied. "She came over when I was doing squats, complimented me, and we ended up hooking up at the lockers."

Fiona raised her eyebrows, pushing her hair back in shock at her sister's disclosure.

"It was hot. She was hot. Now excuse me, she's waiting for me at the gym. We may or may not do something unholy at those lockers again," Lynn grinned, grabbing her car keys from the kitchen island. "And you need to catch some sun, Fi. You're looking very pale."

Fiona forced a small smile. It wasn't that she needed vitamin D, but rather her blood levels had plummeted at the news she was trying so hard not to believe. However, the evidence was undeniable.

Now, Fiona faced a dilemma: either come out to her sister and reveal she'd also been seeing Y/n or, simply block Y/n's contact and act like nothing had ever happened.

The crisis was there, but she was inclined towards blocking Y/n's phone number option more.

Fiona wasn't close to coming out to her family. After their parents cut communication with Lynn once she came out to them, Fiona hid behind a shell, bypassing being her true self . She did not want to follow the same fate her sister had.

However, little did Fiona know, blocking Y/n's phone number would be futile in the near future. Because as things go, Lynn would eventually bring Y/n to their shared apartment, and they would meet face to face once again.

And Y/n's eyes would widened at the sight of Fiona.

What goes around, comes around.